the thread about nothing...

sooooo, you gon hook me up next year?
nerd.gif

all that for brunch or something?
laugh.gif
i still got these in the public storage in canoga

-R Kelly is my spirit animal, I look to him for guidance in the same way my ancestors did.

-Anybody in here ever see Bronson, starring Tom Hardy?

Young WATER! 

How was your day, what things did you do...was your strength spent on great things? Did you laugh my WATER, was your day one of jubilation? Did the sun smile on you, did the clouds cheer you on? Tell me about the maidens, those fair maidens! Did they blush at the sound of your clashing waves, did they yearn for your seas. Did they see the life force in you? Young WATER tell me...sing to me the affairs of your day.

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

Got my BAN from Natrix...:smokin. Good looking out homie.

The items that most stand out to me is obviously the on in the middle :lol:. I especially liked the goggles and the macadamia candy. Nate is a wizard, I don't even think I told him my girl is Hawaiian and she put me on to that candy and I love them :lol:. I think Nate works in either a hospital or at least a doctors office. When I opened the box it smelled liked condoms and I saw the surgical lube I was like wtf? :lol:. The box is really dope tho, got some siracha, packets of pepper (of course for my angus) and green tea. I like the goggles too, I can feel like Walter White and I'm glad I got a replacement pair, I had to throw mine out a while ago. Thanks Nate!

Since it's still Caturday, here's my obligatory NT cat pic. My mom's kitten snowball climbing on my foot earlier today...

I know what you mean, my girl was the same- had some buns but was clueless on making them bounce.

I'm sure you got a pic laying around somewhere
nerd.gif
just a wide butt or firm and jiggly , my gawd my first taste of college ii met this chick from boise who was holding, it was like 2  black watermelons filled with jello back there lawd 

Last edited:
my man beh, you had to rub one out earlier or something on them sheets? (bottom left) :nerd:

It's sweat, I was walking around my crib and it's really hot and humid here, well outside my bedroom with the a/c. Definitely not fap water :lol:. Good eye btw, I figured someone would spot it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom