the thread about nothing...

I love your girl 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I broke up with my girl and she's ok with it. She just texted me she's doing my laundry/folding clothes and asked what I want for dinner. My last night staying at her place tonight.

what do you like about that game and which game is most comparable to it?
Honestly I don't play many games on PS3 besides FPS and sports game so this was a new experience for me. My PS3 stopped reading discs so I bought a few months of PS+ subscription and this was the first game I downloaded. I'm waiting for Ducktales to come out in about two weeks. Can't wait to play it. If I had to compare DU3 to something I'd say Gears of War third person cover and shoot and roll on the ground play style meets Indiana Jones movies like story line.

I liked that I didn't get lost much and the game is set up to steer you in the right direction well. The movie interludes were good too. Very good graphics and story. It was hard to aim but I actually liked it because it made killing enemies feel realistic and headshots felt very rewarding.

I might buy that new game about zombies I heard it's great. Anyone play it yet? I forgot the name.

Last edited:
Are you guys arguing about jimmies or chick pics for reps?
rob pokes fun at other ppl.

When ppl do it to him, he gets butt hurt or reports you.

Not to mention, that he labels the ppl who rep the jokes about him as "cowards."

idk what we're arguing about at this point.

I beat Drakes Uncharted 3 last night. Took me 10 hours. I enjoyed that game.
what do you like about that game and which game is most comparable to it?
Its just an all around great game. Way too easy at times, but you arent really playing the game to be challenged, but rather entertained. If I had to compare it to a game it would be another game from that series. No other franchises are filling the role that Uncharted is right now, not event he new Tomb Raider game as good as it was.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I broke up with my girl and she's ok with it. She just texted me she's doing my laundry/folding clothes and asked what I want for dinner. My last night staying at her place tonight.
My condolences.

Its just an all around great game. Way too easy at times, but you arent really playing the game to be challenged, but rather entertained. If I had to compare it to a game it would be another game from that series. No other franchises are filling the role that Uncharted is right now, not event he new Tomb Raider game as good as it was.My condolences.
This. It only stressed me out were I had to turn off the PS3 like three or four times. It was a nice, fun, laid back experience. Should I play the earlier ones? Are they just as good? I think there's one more I can download for free with my PS+ subscription. That might hold me over until Ducktales.

Thanks for your condolences but it ended surprisingly well. I've been trying to make it work but it got to be too much. I'm ready to be single now.

Back
Top Bottom