or 2, maybe 3 

smokin.gif

Netflix, Inc.(NASDAQ:NFLX)

Automatic Data Processing(NASDAQ:ADP)

Paychex, Inc.(NASDAQ:tongue:AYX)

Dat insider info, finna play these stocks for the rest of the year
nthat.gif

edit:
Yeah man finding a good barber isn't easy. That's a rare commodity.
realtalk, I have like 4 on speed dial, errrone in the eastcoast is a good barber.
got 1 in NYC, got 3 in Nj, one of them just moved shops... to across the street from my other barber.

I have the NYC one if I'm in NYC, got 1 that's my boy so he gets top priority, but I can't always make an appt, so I have the other 2.

I hope they don't see me and think I'm cheating
nerd.gif

do you actually go by Bam in real life? 
nerd.gif
My little cousin used to call me bamez because he couldn't pronounce his "J"s. Caught on and my whole family and some friends have been calling me that.  My OG AIM screen name was jamezbamez back when i was in 7th grade,nearly 14 years ago 
laugh.gif

I wish the block feature just blocks the user's posts completely.  instead its highlighted in a spoiler tag. 
Who'd you block and why?
[h3]YOUR BLOCK LIST[/h3]
lulz

Off to read How to Read Literature Like a Professor. Hopefully I can finish it in the next 3 1/2 hours. 

Catching up on the day here still so far I was watching that Andressa Soares video like this the whole time...

Finally Natrix is back! Had some Gorilla Much for breakfast today at work
laugh.gif

I just realized finding a new barber is like finding a perfect chick. One barbers' technique may be better than others but it sucks if he has one tiny flaw. It's like finding a hot girl that knows how to perform a dirty sanchez but not a rusty trombone 
mean.gif

^all earphones 20 dollars and under are either uncomfortable, have bad sound quality, or break easily

"Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it." :rofl:
Ya'll dudes are comical, this thread is about nothing, so it's damn sure not
about negativity.

Back
Top Bottom