the thread about nothing...

Why hello there whyhellothere..... Havent seen you in this thread since yuku thread about nothing
Yeah this dude saw pretty much two rows of empty seats and yet he still chooses the damn seat right next to me. Why people do this has me shaking my damn head:smh::smh: . Also is it just me or do kids/teens of the current generation and younger just not have manners. Some of ther stuff they do is like :x:smh:
Also EVERYONE watch The Dark Knight Rises ASAP. its :nthat: :pimp: :pimp:
@demkix dang bro that's tough you thought about looking around for ppo it cost $ but its well worth it less hassle and higher quality for a lack of better Words.

:x 0] :smh: ayo type business. i would have moved to another row.
------------
its 65 degrees and it still feels like its 80+ :smh:
how does one change font color on here? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just logged on to facebook to check some stuff and found out a young brotha that shot at my brotha got killed. RIP to his spirit wherever it is but he reaped what he sowed.

NT, it feels like a good day to make a bonfire at the beach tonight
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Great idea. Gonna try to make this happen.

don't think so. doesn't ring a bell. you may be thinking about an episode of 1000 ways to die

edit: sopranos. forgot about that.

Last edited:
Had a one on one talk with the Man upstairs this morning. Felt great afterward. I'm going to (try) and stop worrying so much about what's going to happen, and embrace life, and go day by day. I'm too young to be stressed like this   There is basically a Stalley quote for any everyday situation.

"Woke up this morning, feeling like a new man. Looked in the mirror like 'Where the hell you been?'"

How do you quote someone who quoted someone that way you get both quotes in your quote :nerd:

I've seen it done before.. when I quote someone who quoted someone it only shows what one person wrote and not both

Back
Top Bottom