the thread about nothing...

just found out my ex girlfriend, first love is pregnant, we was 17 im 21 now, where did the time go

*plays Best of Me Remix

Jay went off on this and Mya was so :smokin back in the day. Late 90s and Early 00s>>>>>>

1p6jr5.jpg

I need to learn how to have a good time without drinking.....

**** is outta control

Just got back from court being a witness. Mad awkward since I used to be friends with both sides and am friends with the other sides gf still. She gave me a hug even though I was against her boyfriend the dude looked like he wanted to kill me :lol:

Just got back from court being a witness. Mad awkward since I used to be friends with both sides and am friends with the other sides gf still. She gave me a hug even though I was against her boyfriend the dude looked like he wanted to kill me :lol:

Man, I used to not drink at all...Turned 19 (now 24) and can out drink all my boys now smh. I've been the DD more recently and haven't gone out as much :rolleyes
Thats what im saying, I am whack if I'm not drunk. But I've been getting borderline blacked out drunk the last couple weeks. This sucks. Can't be that sloppy

Thats what im saying, I am whack if I'm not drunk. But I've been getting borderline blacked out drunk the last couple weeks. This sucks. Can't be that sloppy

You try the "nice buzz approach"...Have 2-3 drinks EARLY...I'm talkin like 8, head out at 10 and have 2-3 beers wherever you go

Tried this last weekend but ended up going off the deep end and going to that blackout level :smh:

Ya that's usually what I do. but after the 3 beer pregame, by the time I'm out at the bars I have like 2-3 drinks an hour till like 2 am. Then where ever I go afterwards I end up drinking some more once I'm there :lol:

Had a one on one talk with the Man upstairs this morning. Felt great afterward. I'm going to (try) and stop worrying so much about what's going to happen, and embrace life, and go day by day. I'm too young to be stressed like this   There is basically a Stalley quote for any everyday situation.

"Woke up this morning, feeling like a new man. Looked in the mirror like 'Where the hell you been?'"

Stalley is that dude :smokin

How do you quote someone who quoted someone that way you get both quotes in your quote
nerd.gif

I've seen it done before.. when I quote someone who quoted someone it only shows what one person wrote and not both
All you have to do is press quote and it will show both users quotes. It works in the rich text editor.

Haha this thread is full of ish and giggles.

How'd this chick know that about me? :nerd:

Posted my pic for the first time in PYP.... I feel like I violated myself :\

Back
Top Bottom