the thread about nothing...

finally got a call back for a job interview after applying for 10 other internships...God is good.
im so pumped i can hardly stop smiling at work

"I just got banned on NT for asking them to please threatening to harm my family. I did not break any rules, but they are permitting hundreds of posts that threaten me personally without enforcing their own rules.

Anyways, I am trying to schedule an interview with the FBI and LAPD Cybercrimes division hopefully by today. We have emails and IP addresses for all of those who threatened to harm me or my family. I am not sure why people are so riled up, but it started with a post made by meth yesterday where he tod everyone to sit tight until he could give them the revenge plan."

-Sanjay.

Ruh-Roh, The NT vs ST beef just got real :lol:...|I

"I just got banned on NT for asking them to please threatening to harm my family. I did not break any rules, but they are permitting hundreds of posts that threaten me personally without enforcing their own rules.

Anyways, I am trying to schedule an interview with the FBI and LAPD Cybercrimes division hopefully by today. We have emails and IP addresses for all of those who threatened to harm me or my family. I am not sure why people are so riled up, but it started with a post made by meth yesterday where he tod everyone to sit tight until he could give them the revenge plan."

-Sanjay.

Ruh-Roh, The NT vs ST beef just got real :lol:...|I
que popcorn gif

[COLOR=#red]How does one post a Gif... ?

NT vs ST is stupid. It will die, let it do so.

Does a Lion Concern itself with sheep?
Does a Number 1 Ranked Varsity Team care about a Freshman Team?[/COLOR]

Wow, didn't think the NT Vs ST mess would go that far. Figured Sanjay would just shut ST down after the constant trolling. Dude said he has contacted the FBI. I don't think it was that serious for him to do that. I guess you never know, especially with recent events that have taken place. :smh:

I've posted quite a few of these( :smh: ) today. Mess is sad.

That avy
pimp.gif
Mary is so underrated
You don't even know Pabs I'm madly in love with this woman
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
wats her full name

Wow, didn't think the NT Vs ST mess would go that far. Figured Sanjay would just shut ST down after the constant trolling. Dude said he has contacted the FBI. I don't think it was that serious for him to do that. I guess you never know, especially with recent events that have taken place. :smh:
I've posted quite a few of these( :smh: ) today. Mess is sad.

does he really have a case though? Other than lots of gifs and people postin facebook pics, nothing was done or said.

Just copped some Andis clippers and outliners....bout time I start cutting my own hair. Save cash in the long run and can clean up whenever I want.

[COLOR=#red]How does one post a Gif... ?
NT vs ST is stupid. It will die, let it do so.
Does a Lion Concern itself with sheep?
Does a Number 1 Ranked Varsity Team care about a Freshman Team?[/COLOR]

1.Copy the image url of the gif you want to post
2.Click the image icon in the posting toolbar(next to video)
3.Paste the url into the box it instructs you to
4.Press "use url"

Have you done it before? Last time I cut my own hair I had patches all over. :smh:

I shape myself up in between cuts every once in a while, but I've never actually cut my own hair before. Gotta start sometime, I'll take an L for the first few times if need be.

1.Copy the image url of the gif you want to post
2.Click the image icon in the posting toolbar(next to video)
3.Paste the url into the box it instructs you to
4.Press "use url"

[COLOR=#red]:nthat: thanks bro.

i farted. protein + fiber.[/COLOR]

That thang was hurtful. My fam worked me all day. I said I would never do it again. I may try though. Does save money.

Back
Top Bottom