the thread about nothing...

"I just got banned on NT for asking them to please threatening to harm my family. I did not break any rules, but they are permitting hundreds of posts that threaten me personally without enforcing their own rules.
Anyways, I am trying to schedule an interview with the FBI and LAPD Cybercrimes division hopefully by today. We have emails and IP addresses for all of those who threatened to harm me or my family. I am not sure why people are so riled up, but it started with a post made by meth yesterday where he tod everyone to sit tight until he could give them the revenge plan."
-Sanjay.
Ruh-Roh, The NT vs ST beef just got real :lol:...|I

what kind of bs is this?
the thief calls the fbi on us? :smh:

why does no one want to buy sole swapped 99 bred 4s?
its like people become afraid or something once they hear i sole swapped them. i thought that would be more enticing since they are actually wearable now smh

why does no one want to buy sole swapped 99 bred 4s?
its like people become afraid or something once they hear i sole swapped them. i thought that would be more enticing since they are actually wearable now smh

It is like someone trying to sell their car that is all modified with after-market parts and such. All of those mods actually decrease the value to a prospective buyer as they were done to fit the seller's likes and tastes.

With that said, you will have a harder time finding a buyer for your IVs....unless you find someone with similar taste/size as you. Good luck.

Anyone know how releases work in Asia?

I'm in Taiwan right now and I'm trying to pick up the Oly VIIs (they don't have any Vick jerseys here doe :smh: ). Would they release it today (it's 3 AM, July 21 right now)?

and pics of bred ivs :nerd:

Last edited:
just went to NT on my laptop since the move and it brought me to ST... they even changed the colours black and red now... plus I've never seen a lot of SN's before in General. and some people are actually staying there

I clicked the quote button but all it does is just quote that user's reply and not the quote he is responding to. I'm on FF btw.

I have the absolute worst gas today. I just wanna close off my cubical to all public access an let it fly.

Back
Top Bottom