the thread about nothing...

I hate talking to women 95% of the time.

they're devoid of personality, because they don't need to rely on one.

Last edited:
I hate talking to women 95% of the time.

they're devoid of personality, because they don't need to rely on one.

It also has to do with us as men fault, majority of these simp / thirsty dudes don't care if a chick is boring cause they trying to smash / simp , so since a female can get by on basically nothing, what else men get back is nothing in return :\ vicious circle :\

couple days ago i would've said its been dead lately. then all this sanjay/varianttalk biz went down...

NT always pops off in the summertime :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I'm already on episode 7 of Game of Thrones. I already hate all the lannisters except the little one. The end of episode 6 was dope. :smokin :lol: at how the Drathdraki can speak english only when they're saying something cool/necessary. That little prince is a punk and I hope he gets murdered/doesn't become a king. The "winter is coming" guy is :smokin so far and his daughter is too.

Lastly, how much of the books has the show covered? Are the books completed?

YOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IM FINALLY HERE....

ERRTIME I tried to come here, it redirected me to ST.... I was scared and lonely
frown.gif
mean.gif

I love you guys

I'm already on episode 7 of Game of Thrones. I already hate all the lannisters except the little one. The end of episode 6 was dope. :smokin :lol: at how the Drathdraki can speak english only when they're saying something cool/necessary. That little prince is a punk and I hope he gets murdered/doesn't become a king. The "winter is coming" guy is :smokin so far and his daughter is too.
Lastly, how much of the books has the show covered? Are the books completed?

First two books have been covered. Currently there is 5 books out. There is suppose to be 7 books.

6th book is suppose to come out 2014 or 2015.

Ex just went ham via text message. I lol'ed. Crazy how women seriously want that pedal stool nowadays, like who do you think you are? :lol:

Last edited:
Two older guys walked into my job today...both went to the same high school as me, come to find out they even both graduated the same year together....one was applying for a position at my job and the other was coming in to get his methadone dose.

Life crazy mane

Back
Top Bottom