the thread about nothing...

HA!!! Knew he looked familiar...

"Better find some shade giiiiirrrrlll....Water."

roll.gif

damn...closed my laptop, started watching TV....already have the "wetest in the building" stuck in my head :smh::smh::smh:
wet wet wet, she the wettest in the buildin' :smh::smh::smh: :x

Man, I used to not drink at all...Turned 19 (now 24) and can out drink all my boys now smh. I've been the DD more recently and haven't gone out as much :rolleyes

Ya I've been the DD lately and it's not bad I save some $$$ and it's actually pretty funny seeing how drunk people act, plus it frees up my girl to want to drink more which leads to :D :smokin

woman: "addict4sneakers, why don't you call me any more?'
me: " you're always busy. call me when its convenient. i understand."
woman :" blow me up! i don't care"

time passes. i call woman. woman doesn't call back. i ask woman why she doesn't call back.
woman gets mad.

When I realized Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel will be in Total Recall I decided I'm going.
I actually enjoyed the original.

Finally bought Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas. 49.99 through Steam's summer sale, came with all of the New Vegas DLC, and two other games that I wont even install

bros I think I'm Fallin for this chick hard, I try to keep my heart Icey but idk bruh she got everything I want

Can someone help me see smileys, all i see is the square boxes....

I'm on google chrome if it matters....

Ya I've been the DD lately and it's not bad I save some $$$ and it's actually pretty funny seeing how drunk people act, plus it frees up my girl to want to drink more which leads to :D :smokin

I would post that on the day I find out that my liver has an elevated BILIRUBIN score...Everything else was fine, better not touch anything this weekend smh.

Back
Top Bottom