the thread about nothing...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
JK welcome bromarion
i was waiting for it. but thank you 
grin.gif

this. on old NT my app. got declined because my bf uses my computer sometimes and meth thought it was him trying to make another account (he had recently gotten suspended) NOW it looks like everyone makes it immediately. shrugs

girls with boyfriends aren't allowed. do what's necessary and comeback

just playing

Long week :smh:

Watching chappelle show, bout to crack a beer open, tryna to decide what to do tonight...what's good NT fam!

Test post to see if imgur works on NT.

edit: conclusion imgur still doesn't work on NT.

b4e.png

Last edited:
How do you access the post count leaderboard? :nerd:

Took a while, but I'm getting use to switch to huddler. Only lost about 500 posts in the migration and my join date is only off by a month so no real complaints there.

bros I think I'm Fallin for this chick hard, I try to keep my heart Icey but idk bruh she got everything I want
i know that feel bro, after my ex I gave girls NO emotion, learned not to settle for something I didnt want, didnt give any dambs. Back in March this cute little thang waltzes into my life and I've been with her since then. Never been happier in terms of with a girl. My advice is keep your guard up for a little bit to really feel it out, but dont be too distant for too long

How do you access the post count leaderboard? :nerd:
Took a while, but I'm getting use to switch to huddler. Only lost about 500 posts in the migration and my join date is only off by a month so no real complaints there.

Go to the home screen. Scroll down some, should be on the right.

Back
Top Bottom