the thread about nothing...

I'm going to Dub Club next Wednesday at the Echoplex. It's my first time and i'm pretty excited.
I'm not a fan of "clubbing" so this will probably be the closest I will come to going to one in LA.
There's no strict dress code nor expectation to wear makeup, heels, and the like.

My join date and post count keeps changing. -_-

Last edited:
Can someone help me see smileys, all i see is the square boxes....
I'm on google chrome if it matters....
Smileys dont work on Chrome for some reason now. I've already given up on it and moved back to FIreFox

When I realized Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel will be in Total Recall I decided I'm going.
I actually enjoyed the original.
Finally bought Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas. 49.99 through Steam's summer sale, came with all of the New Vegas DLC, and two other games that I wont even install
I was going to buy the New Vegas Deluxe edition when it was on Sale for Xbox like 3 days ago but I prob wont have time to play it and my save file is corrupted so I would have to start all over from the beginning or from this one save file I copied when I was level 11 and I have no clue what I was aiming to do at that point.:smh: :smh:

photo25.jpg

mainvisual2.jpg

WANT
Whats different about it?

I've never seen Total Recall, is it that good where you guys are hyping it up like this?

ate 3 tacos refried beans , corn, and 4 fajitas, bruh mudbutt ain't the word I feel like that chappelle show skit

The three tit chick in the new Total Recall is hotter than chick in the original. Knew she would be in this new version when I saw her in the trailer.

I want that transparent 3DS. Any info on when it drops?

just got back from Dark Knight in Imax...

:smokin

^ to the total recall girl - "damn baby, I wish I had 3 hands!" - funniest line ever

this. on old NT my app. got declined because my bf uses my computer sometimes and meth thought it was him trying to make another account (he had recently gotten suspended) NOW it looks like everyone makes it immediately. shrugs

Back
Top Bottom