the thread about nothing...

Searching for a house/apt to move into with on craigslist must be the most stressful thing ever :\ I need a drink

I just want my bike back y'all. :frown:
holiday-heart-55657.jpg

How do you access the post count leaderboard? :nerd:
Took a while, but I'm getting use to switch to huddler. Only lost about 500 posts in the migration and my join date is only off by a month so no real complaints there.

Go to the home screen. Scroll down some, should be on the right.

Good looks.

I watched TDKR today and I was surprised at how good Anne Hathaway was as Catwoman.

I've been a fan of hers since her Princess Diaries days but I didn't think she had the sex appeal to pull it off, boy was I wrong. :pimp:

Tom Hardy did his thing as Bane as well. :pimp:

I can't get the "Rise" chant that played constantly throughout the movie out of my head. :lol: :pimp:

I don't know why I ordered tickets for an 8 am showing to The Dark Knight Rises. I don't want to wake up tomorrow at 5 or 6 to go wait in line.

I racked 85 dollars in roaming charges. :x :x: :smh: @ myself. These international rates hurtful.

Last edited:
Just flicking through the channels and stumbled upon a random episode of Family Guy; the one where Bill Clinton sleeps with Lois and Peter catches them
laugh.gif

Real life, if your girl/wife cheats on you, and you found out, would you take her back? I wouldn't.

I'm sure you'll find someone. *daps*

You can tell its a lot of new NT members by the threads being started in the general. They will learn though :lol:

Just flicking through the channels and stumbled upon a random episode of Family Guy; the one where Bill Clinton sleeps with Lois and Peter catches them :lol:

Real life, if your girl/wife cheats on you, and you found out, would you take her back? I wouldn't.

Hell no I wouldn't take her back. What's crazy, though, if I cheated I would expect her to take me back. Ugly way of thinking, but hey........

Use google Voice or some other voip service. Hope you aint giving carriers $$$ like that.
I kept sayingI wasn't gonna use my phone like that. I didn't even think it was going to work. I kept saying to myself "ok, remember no calling" but an emergency popped up that put me on the phone for like 30 minutes.
Didnt even think about voip....smh. I know now

Last edited:
I dunno if I wanna go out tonight or not.... decisions, decisions

Back
Top Bottom