the thread about nothing...

been a lot of light beef since the move + the ability to post right away. chill out. yal'll letting ya'll feelings show.

not a good look

Last edited:
been a lot of light beef since the move + the ability to post right away. chill out. yal'll letting ya'll feeling show.
not a good look

think its cause people dont have to wait for a screen name so they wanna act more reckless....

Who remembers this video? :lol:

Who remembers this video? :lol:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
This was hilarious. I lost it when the graph came up

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a friend of mine from high school who is dying of cirrhosis due to alcoholism now today I lost another friend from high school to lymphoma - wife and 3 little boys. These guys are/were 31 and 32 years old. Sitting here in a daze, it doesn't seem real. It hurts, a lot.
Wow this is too real. Sorry to hear that fam.

Chilling on NIKEID. planning on what to buy in the next two Weeks.
I'm thinking about IDing a pair of KD IVs myself. I dont know what to do with them though I prob would look in the thread for ideas
What happens on page 600?
A contest will be held on page 600 I'll explain below because theres something else about the contest I think should be addressed.

Getting ready for my sister's wedding tomorrow, very happy for her. I gotta walk her down the aisle since my pops passed away |I. Feel very honored and happy for my sis though. Im so ready to see these bettys up in there :pimp:
I'll probably miss when #600 hits....damn I just realized there will be more post per page this time around...more ppl have a chance to get their name drawn now :lol:
I feel like this has to be mentioned again since we have all these new NT'ers in the thread and they might win. IF YOU DO WIN THE GIVEAWAY ON PAGE 600 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT GIVEAWAY. THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO PICK THE NEXT PAGE WHERE THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE PLAYED AND PROVIDE A PRIZE TO THE WINNER.

The rules are also simple. All you have to do is post on page 600, and that enters you into contention. Then your usernames will be entered into a random name generator and if your name is picked you win.

Drumline sucks I hate that movie.

Last edited:
Cant stand when people can go for an hour without texting you back, but you take more than 10 min and they ask you why you wont respond :stoneface:

There hasn't been one item of food, no matter what it is, in the past week or so, that I haven't had to poop out once I'm done eating.

Cant wait for page 599.... I will not enter to win (for obvious reasons) but will enjoy from the sidelines...

basically the 'Box about nothing' is Rudy, and I am the black janitor... RUDY, RUDY, RUDY

So, while I'm watching the TDKR in the movies my ex from two years ago texts me and asks me if I wanted to come over her house to visit her. I haven't seen her in about 2 years and last time we talked she told me she was dating someone else. Idk if I i should go over or not, I imagine it would just be to say hi and catch up but still...

So, while I'm watching the TDKR in the movies my ex from two years ago texts me and asks me if I wanted to come over her house to visit her. I haven't seen her in about 2 years and last time we talked she told me she was dating someone else. Idk if I i should go over or not, I imagine it would just be to say hi and catch up but still...

It might be that or it might be because she wants you for a late night exercise. You never know. If you're on good terms then why not but if not then tell her NOPE.*cue Camron gif*

mo money,mo problems. got my first paycheck!!! :pimp: :pimp:
but I charged something from my savings thinking it was my checking... and was charged 61$...because somehow
my savings had 83$ but then not even 3$ 4 days later??!? wth. huh?

but I'm happy I have a job now to pay for it, you win some you lose some.

WHY ARE THE SMILEYS NOT SHOWING UP ON CHROME?

Back
Top Bottom