the thread about nothing...

Just in called sick to work.... Gotta cold/asthma acting up. Kinda feels good/bad.

I just noticed that my post/join date came bacc.

Whoop whoop whoop whoop let it boomerang........

Move over "cake" the next big song for announcing ur birthday in a club.lounge.bar has arrived:

what song is this? :nerd:

I need some new type of hair gel...or some **** that doesnt flake my hair and make it all slick and stuff..help
nthat.gif

Ever since we moved servers the only threads ive been active in are this one, post your ids and been lurking the air max 1 thread.:smokin :smokin:smokin:tongue:

I have a feeling I'm a miss page 600.....everyone should stop posting stating........NOW. until about 1 tonight. thanks! I love my NT bros

:smokin :smokin :smokin
i spent $80+ on 2 customized pairs that i thought we're piff, they are. :smokin

Damn :wow: $80 for TWO pairs of SOCKS :smh:

Passed out super early last night...Thursday night killed me, had me dead tired all day yesterday, fell asleep at like 7-8. But I feel refreshed AF right now :pimp:

any of you guys seen Rampage? about to watch it again :nerd:

hell yea i liked that movie, buddy was throwed off like ****

any of you guys seen Rampage? about to watch it again :nerd:
yeah it was a great movie. kinda scary because some ppl like that batman guy actually act like him
movie's so dope. the way he put that together was flawless. yeah the Dark Knight shooting is what reminded me to rewatch the movie.

Fully use to the new NT :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

gotta explore outside of General now lol havent been anywhere since the move

edit : is it "used to the new NT'' or "use to " :nerd:

Last edited:
I've never had them before. What's the difference?

You just fry the whole crab and eat it shell and all on a sandwich. I cook them at work. I think they taste like wood. My favorite is stone crab I'll be at pinchers all the time while their in season. Or just cop from the market. I got the Joe's mayo recipe :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom