the thread about nothing...

Damn this thread has been moving. Just had taco bell it is most def not :smokin. It is however :x:x:smh::x:x:x

Ordered Doritos taco, chicken quesadilla nachos it is :x.
I don't feel grossed out it just sucks. :smh:

well the doritos taco is pretty good.. i dont mess with the chicken items those usually are :x

i always get the fresco tacos and a nacho supreme tho..:smokin

I have yet to watch this movie. Is it worth it to pay to watch it or is it something to wait for DVD?

I really liked it. I would do both.
I thought it was really funny.
It was fun to laugh with the audience but wouldn't mind having it and laughing out loud at home.

Damn its me- i usually say wassup, sit down, and zone out on the tv. Before i knew what was happening it was too late.
Good look on the jamison but its hot as hell out here right now. Gonna go with a nice tequila :smokin

I have yet to watch this movie. Is it worth it to pay to watch it or is it something to wait for DVD?

I really liked it. I would do both.
I thought it was really funny.
It was fun to laugh with the audience but wouldn't mind having it and laughing out loud at home.

Ok I'll check it out.

Also IMO the Doritos taco was wack. It is nothing special.

I'm nervous as hell for this date yall... we've gone out like 3-4 times but each time I've been drunk off my ***. Plus I have yet to see her during the day :lol:

I'm nervous as hell for this date yall... we've gone out like 3-4 times but each time I've been drunk off my ***. Plus I have yet to see her during the day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom