the thread about nothing...

Has anyone seen Homeland? I just watched the trailer on imdb and it looks
pimp.gif
Damn, man. How many new shows have you started watching this year?
laugh.gif
Literally new, only Game of Thrones. New to me: 12.

Breaking Bad, Dexter, Blue Exorcist, Durarara, Hajime No Ippo, Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Cleveland Show, Walking Dead, Workaholics, and Zetman.

Ok..... I think I know what tumblr is :lol:

do emoticons still not work?

I'm supposed to go on this date with this chick later tonight, and she stopped texting me like an hour ago...... then again she is still at work. Whatevs

Ok..... I think I know what tumblr is :lol:

I'm supposed to go on this date with this chick later tonight, and she stopped texting me like an hour ago...... then again she is still at work. Whatevs

So you guys just type the emoticons?? like : lol becomes :lol:

edit: it works

Last edited:
Ok..... I think I know what tumblr is
laugh.gif

So you guys just type the emoticons?? like : lol becomes
laugh.gif
Ya usually I just type : lol (without the space) and it turns into the laughing emoticon or : rollin makes the rolling laughing face, etc. But since the switch it just gives me a broken image 

And just like that the girl text me back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: had me nervous cuz she asked where we should meet and I said I would just pick her up instead; not really sure why I was nervous bout saying that

How do you post youtube videos?
Quick way:

1. Get video url

2. Insert the url between these> url to video that you want to post

Another way:

1. Find a youtube video
2. Press Share>Embed
3. Make sure the "Use old embed code" is checked
4. Copy the text
5. Click post reply
6. Click the HTML button then paste the embed code. The html button is right next to the spellcheck button.
7. Click post and it should work.

To post multiple videos just paste more embed codes but make sure you leave some space between the embed codes whether it be a few spaces or line breaks.
The reason why is because sometimes it just embeds one of the videos instead of all of them. Say for example you wanted to post 3 videos and you didn't space out the embed codes, only the first video you embedded would be posted and the other two will be lost.

Make sure you copy your whole post when it's in html form because sometimes it may not work for reasons that are unknown to me. This makes fixing the post a lot less of a hassle.

Rich Text Editor way:

1.Click inset video

2. Paste link

3.resize video just like a pic (optional...obviously)

- rck2sactown

get to sports and training dude, theres a PG discussion going on :lol: and a Melo / SF debate is about to start..... you think i was bad with Lopez, just wait for NY fans :lol:

- rck2sactown

get to sports and training dude, theres a PG discussion going on
laugh.gif
and a Melo / SF debate is about to start..... you think i was bad with Lopez, just wait for NY fans
laugh.gif
:lol: I just posted in that thread. The PG debates are the worst, its not even funny. The Melo/SF debate or your Lopez discussion was at least funny and gave me something to laugh at. The PG and  Melo/SF debate come up like 2-3 times a year, and its the absolute worst!

The PG debate just makes me angry, they just run around in circles :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I just posted in that thread. The PG debates are the worst, its not even funny. The Melo/SF debate or your Lopez discussion was at least funny and gave me something to laugh at. The PG and  Melo/SF debate come up like 2-3 times a year, and its the absolute worst!

The PG debate just makes me angry, they just run around in circles :lol:

i was serious about lopez :lol: :nerd:

maybe the PG discussion makes you angry cause you have IT as your starting PG..... justsayin

:nerd:

:lol: :lol:

laugh.gif
I just posted in that thread. The PG debates are the worst, its not even funny. The Melo/SF debate or your Lopez discussion was at least funny and gave me something to laugh at. The PG and  Melo/SF debate come up like 2-3 times a year, and its the absolute worst!

The PG debate just makes me angry, they just run around in circles
laugh.gif
i was serious about lopez
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

maybe the PG discussion makes you angry cause you have IT as your starting PG..... justsayin

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No no no no not what I meant :lol:

The PG discussion just has guys running in circles trying to pick who the best PG is in the league. You can make a case for like 5 guys being the top PG, hence why the discussions just go in circles

Back
Top Bottom