the thread about nothing...

On the youtube vid you want to embed, go to share -->embed-->and check the "use old embed code" button. Copy that link, click "video" in this nt box, then in between the just paste the link.

Hope that helps.

Been going to the same barber forever and out of nowhere this dude trimmed my eyebrows when i wasnt paying attention :smh:
Idk how i feel about it but i look suprised as hell

I need something special to fade on tonight, any suggestions on somethin smooth?

does anybody on here know how to locate a grave site where a person was buried? i tried a few websites but i couldnt find anything on the free ones & i really aint tryna pay

On the youtube vid you want to embed, go to share -->embed-->and check the "use old embed code" button. Copy that link, click "video" in this nt box, then in between the just paste the link.
Hope that helps.
wow if words could only describe how much i despise lana del rey... >:
props on helping dude with embed tho:smokin

Been going to the same barber forever and out of nowhere this dude trimmed my eyebrows when i wasnt paying attention :smh:
Idk how i feel about it but i look suprised as hell
I need something special to fade on tonight, any suggestions on somethin smooth?
:wow: how did he get at your brow line w/o you noticing?
I'm as whiskey man myself, jameson normally, but id suggest the easy drinking southern comfort as far as smooth goes(its a little sweet, but goes down easy) 8)

Last edited:
does anybody on here know how to locate a grave site where a person was buried? i tried a few websites but i couldnt find anything on the free ones & i really aint tryna pay

Do you at least know the city? I'm sure something like that would be public record :nerd: you can try calling the cemetery itself also :nerd:

I'm slowly starting to not care about sneakers anymore :/ I was so hyped for the olympic pippens that just dropped I was gonna buy 2 pairs ..... It's a "grail" and I got to the store and bought 1, and I'm looking at them like if I'm ever gonna wear them :smh:

Do you at least know the city? I'm sure something like that would be public record :nerd: you can try calling the cemetery itself also :nerd:

naw i dont know the city, but i know the persons full name date of birth & approximate date of death(i can find out the exact date) & i have no idea wat cemetery its in i just know its sumwhere in north carolina

naw i dont know the city, but i know the persons full name date of birth & approximate date of death(i can find out the exact date) & i have no idea wat cemetery its in i just know its sumwhere in north carolina

Yea that might be a little more tough, considering majority of cemeteries might not have those records online,sorry.

I'm slowly starting to not care about sneakers anymore :/ I was so hyped for the olympic pippens that just dropped I was gonna buy 2 pairs ..... It's a "grail" and I got to the store and bought 1, and I'm looking at them like if I'm ever gonna wear them :smh:

I feel you bruh. I still love sneakers but sometimes I think why? What for? So now I only buy if its something I need like Space jams '00 id buy several pairs of that shoe I don't think I could ever get tired of that shoe.

Always wanted to try this, I hear their expensive though ? How was it :nerd: seats comfy? :nerd:
i went to watch the avengers at the AMC down in south jersey. pretty much same price for the tickets. food was alright and a bit overpriced... the only thing i hate about it, is the age limit.

Seeing The Dark Knight tonight!!!!!
25ul9nr.jpg

i went to watch the avengers at the AMC down in south jersey. pretty much same price for the tickets. food was alright and a bit overpriced... the only thing i hate about it, is the age limit.
my lady cut some dude's hair who works at the dine in booze theatre here in houston, and he promised he'd hook us up on stuff when we go..They are playing TDKR but i gotta wait til he's working again :smokin
I always bring a flask in with me to the movies anyhow, but it'll be cool to sip legit during 8)

:smokin :smokin :smokin
i spent $80+ on 2 customized pairs that i thought we're piff, they are. :smokin

Damn :wow: $80 for TWO pairs of SOCKS :smh:

Passed out super early last night...Thursday night killed me, had me dead tired all day yesterday, fell asleep at like 7-8. But I feel refreshed AF right now :pimp:

From where, Rockemsocks?

is IMAX really that much of a difference..

I'd like to think so.

The show The League got me hype for football season

That show is straight comedy though :lol:

Taco gives no dambs at all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom