the thread about nothing...

Whatever happened to the weekly Caturday threads? They used to have me dying,
laugh.gif
link to one of them?

nvm i remember now 
laugh.gif

will make one next week if i remember

Last edited:
Sup guise, just got back from the ceremony and the reception. Time to get it in tonight :smokin

I will gather up names soon and let ya'll know a winner :pimp:

This...which show you talking about?

The Wire. I was watching random clips on Youtube and came across the scene with Bodie and Wallace. Just straight :smh:

Another one that got me going was Misfits last season with Alisha. I was :smh: for a good hour or two after I watched that episode.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At how many people got faked out with being on page 600.

naw u just have to have a post on 600.

i went ham posting tho because if i dont then theres not point ya dig
Didnt the rules say something like if you make multiple posts on a page only your first post counts and if one of your multiples is chosen it just goes to the next poster instead?

run a game of search and destroy and miss a whole damn page, wtf :lol:
S&D sucks though. Just a camp fest.

Just did a 900 on tony hawk pro skater.. Nostalgia!!
:lol: Congrats. You've made like 6 posts asking how to do it. I know you flipped out when it happened.
browsing this thread buttery smooth on ics :pimp:
I kept seeing people complain about the new NT being hard to navigate on the iphone but I had no problems with Dolphin Browser HD with my droid. Didnt want to start up that argument though, and I just use tapatalk anyway.

Its my birthday, I want to win.
Happy birthday bro. You're one of my favorite posters cause you hold it down in all the TV show and movie threads with the info. You and RFX45s contributions are very much appreciated.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES IS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does hulu have only 4 dubbed episodes of FMA Brotherhood?
mad.gif

why does netflix have only 39 dubbed episodes of FMA Brotherhood?
mad.gif
Shh no tears, only dreams now.

On another note:

Watch another episode of Game of Thrones my brain said.

You'll have enough time to post on pg. 600 my brain said.
I was so convinced that the winter is coming guy was going to live but when I said that his head was gone, then I was like oh, he's dead. I hope that fake gets an even worse death than that federal agent in Sons of Anarchy.

why does hulu have only 4 dubbed episodes of FMA Brotherhood? >:

why does netflix have only 39 dubbed episodes of FMA Brotherhood? >:
Shh no tears, only dreams now.

On another note:
Watch another episode of Game of Thrones my brain said.
You'll have enough time to post on pg. 600 my brain said.

I was so convinced that the winter is coming guy was going to live but when I said that his head was gone, then I was like oh, he's dead. I hope that fake gets an even worse death than that federal agent in Sons of Anarchy.

It only gets worse :smh:

The Wire. I was watching random clips on Youtube and came across the scene with Bodie and Wallace. Just straight :smh:
Another one that got me going was Misfits last season with Alisha. I was :smh: for a good hour or two after I watched that episode.

bruh this affected me emotionally

I really want this car NT famb :smh: I'm pulling all my resources, and it's still considerably more difficult than I thought as a 20 year old male.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At how many people got faked out with being on page 600.
Didnt the rules say something like if you make multiple posts on a page only your first post counts and if one of your multiples is chosen it just goes to the next poster instead?

Correct, so on the old NT I was going to choose 20 NTers (20 post per page) if there was multiple posts then I would just add someone from the next page. So I gotta sift through after odog's rampage :lol:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]bruh this affected me emotionally

I felt for Randy but not so much. Son is a snitch. Told the Principal about a murder so he could avoid suspension
mean.gif

Bodie's death was the worst tho.

I felt for Randy but not so much. Son is a snitch. Told the Principal about a murder so he could avoid suspension :smh:

Bodie's death was the worst tho.

false, you cant be a snitch if you're not in the streets. He shouldnt have even known about that, but was put in the middle of the situation by Little Kevin. Should he have kept his mouth shut? Sure. But he had nothing to do with none of that street stuff....and they burned his foster mom, what did she do wrong?

I vote for MJ 6 rings to win the box.. to him .. this thread is truly ... about nothing :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

false, you cant be a snitch if you're not in the streets. He shouldnt have even known about that, but was put in the middle of the situation by Little Kevin. Should he have kept his mouth shut? Sure. But he had nothing to do with none of that street stuff....and they burned his foster mom, what did she do wrong?
Really? Personally, I think snitching isn't just limited to the streets. Yeah, Little Kevin got him involved in the whole thing and Randy ain't about that life. Should have just let the Principal punish him instead of mentioning street business in school. The foster mom ain't do nothing wrong but Randy did and clearly they were trying to kill him so that he wouldn't testify. Them dudes ain't care if you was young or not. Look what happened to Wallace.

A month and a half after getting done, having new and better options >>>>>

Finally getting a job after being stressed for 4 months >>>>>

Starting school in a little over a month and going to hunt for your 1st solo apt >>>>>

This is my year y'all! :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom