the thread about nothing...

Just tied some dental floss around a skin tag, in order to cut off it's blood supply. Going to sit back for the next 3 days and hopefully it comes off smooth. Dental floss under my armpit. :x

Pic of what a skin tag looks like.

Just tied some dental floss around a skin tag, in order to cut off it's blood supply. Going to sit back for the next 3 days and hopefully it comes off smooth. Dental floss under my armpit. :x

I have a small one of those in my armpit too. Can't you just cut it off?

Seriously tho. Why do bugs and ish bite people in their sleep. Is there something that we have that they want?

All i get out of this is a annoying itch the next day.

Just tied some dental floss around a skin tag, in order to cut off it's blood supply. Going to sit back for the next 3 days and hopefully it comes off smooth. Dental floss under my armpit.
sick.gif

I have a small one of those in my armpit too. Can't you just cut it off?
one of the teachers had it all over the back of her neck. my classmates told me they were lice eggs..

Now that people can change the amount of posts there are per page, will the new way to select a winner be by post numbers?

Such as post #19500-19520? If so, now the person shipping the reward would have to decide if 20,30, and so on get a chance to win.

I just changed my settings to 100 posts per page to see what I'd be like.

I entered the breasts appreciation thread...no one man should have
to do all that scrolling.

How did you choose your major? Currently a criminal justice major but wanting to change it but honestly don't know which way to go. Choosing what you want to do for the rest of your life at 21 sucks.

Bumping R. Kelly' & Public Announcement's "Born into The 90's" love this album! :pimp: :pimp: Someone bring New Jack Swing back!

However, on my favorite track off the album, "She's got that vibe" kellz says "Little Cute aaliyah, she's got that vibe" …. Uhhh….

Bruh, she couldn't have been more than 12 when "She's got that vibe came out." (1992)...

It being midterm isn't motivation enough?
It's an important test and failing a summer school class is a waste of your summer and money.
You're Welcome. (kobe system)

It's not on a lot of material so there isn't much importance to it (IMO). I started studying already though.

thumbed up.

Here's what my days look like now:
-wake up
-go work
-come home n eat
-watch dvds (no cable at the apt yet)
-try to fall asleep quick, usually resulting in drinking alone

Mix in some NT throughout the day.
No motivation for the gym anymore.
Killing a bottle every two nights can't be good.
I miss her.

:smh: at me

I need to get outta this rut

Last edited:
Here's what my days look like now:
-wake up
-go work
-come home n eat
-watch dvds (no cable at the apt yet)
-try to fall asleep quick, usually resulting in drinking alone

Mix in some NT throughout the day.
No motivation for the gym anymore.
Killing a bottle every two nights can't be good.
I miss her.

mean.gif
at me

I need to get outta this rut
move back to Sacto. I need a roommate 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom