the thread about nothing...

People don't ever truly appreciate what a big help you are until your truly out of there sight, then they'd wish they paid even more attention to you or at least say hi to you from time to time :smh: :smh:

People don't ever truly appreciate what a big help you are until your truly out of there sight, then they'd wish they paid even more attention to you or at least say hi to you from time to time :smh: :smh:

Who's gonna like my pictures then? :stoneface:
sowwwwie. iono, just been going through a bit of stress & just wanted to remain lowkey. my bad if i wasted anyone's time. :wow:

internet-memes-camera-shy.gif

wow i felt stupid putting that 626 on the pages back there...

just changed my settings to 20 per page & it's currently @ 949

How did you choose your major? Currently a criminal justice major but wanting to change it but honestly don't know which way to go. Choosing what you want to do for the rest of your life at 21 sucks.
Talk to a lot of adults that you know, you might be surprised how many people are working a job that isn't related to their major.

A lot of people don't know what they want to do for the rest of their life at 21.. and even if you're 100% certain and you're positive that you want to be _____, there's no guarantee that's how you feel at 25 or 30 or 50. You might discover your "dream job" really sucks or leaves you unfulfilled.

If there's intro level courses for different subjects you might be interested in, then take those for a semester to see if something else comes up. Take some career placement tests (not that they're 100% accurate) but it might give you some ideas you haven't thought of. 

Don't feel tied down to your major because it's not a life sentence that's etched in stone.

i didn't think the homie Walt had it in him 
eek.gif
, in cold blood too? 
eek.gif

Jeese is such a ***** though, i would been deaded him.

Back
Top Bottom