the thread about nothing...

See! F'n NT and thread about nothing :smh:
This is where I get my most posts in...can't sleep, faded, on this thread and opening up like there's no tomorrow - open book here, go head n ask away

24 and wanting more out of life

Definitely talked my way out of some vag today smh oh well it was for the good of my being

I still have this chant stuck in my head.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wait you only have to be 16 to watch R rated movies?!?! had now idea 
laugh.gif

3 things...

1) this is one FAST MOVING thread
2) I can't wait to see what was in box #2
3) I have 3 days left in my summer break :rolleyes

(when you see it... your mind will be blown)

natrix I'm mid 20s homie. :nerd:

i been trying hard lately to stay positive/spread good vibes, word to the thread. idk if I'm making a difference, but its making me feel good.

I'm 19 and I feel pretty old seeing my cousins have kids and watching them grow old. My cousin has a daughter and just yesterday she was small and still a baby and now she's 9 yes old. The years sure do fly by real quick, just last year I turned 19, 7 months have past into this year and 5 more till I turn 20. Time goes by quick

I'm 19 and I feel pretty old seeing my cousins have kids and watching them grow old. My cousin has a daughter and just yesterday she was small and still a baby and now she's 9 yes old. The years sure do fly by real quick, just last year I turned 19, 7 months have past into this year and 5 more till I turn 20. Time goes by quick

Your cousin had a daughter at nine years old?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Na haha :lol: :lol: he was 20, I was 10. I meant his daughter is nine yrs old now :lol:. Should of clarified a bit there :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom