the thread about nothing...

anyone here work for a start up company? what is the culture like?

twitch is a few floors below mine and they have a bar area that can be accessed at anytime :nerd:

Thanksgiving break
smokin.gif

Anyone know a good international shipping courier with tracking @ a reasonable price ?

USPS wont track.... UPS wont track and fedex was $200 :wow: :x :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know a good international shipping courier with tracking @ a reasonable price ?

USPS wont track.... UPS wont track and fedex was $200 :wow:

isnt dhl still around?

what are u shipping dank?

Trying to ship some shoes to EU

USPS SHOULD TRACK

ive shipped things to EU with tracking before

The cheapest option with tracking was like $140+ .... Not trying to spend all the money made on these shoes on shipping them :lol:

I just refunded dudes money >:

was the first pokemon movie really that depressing (like almost on par with lion king)? or am i just being an emotional female? 
It was very emotional, never watched da lion king though but I'm pretty sure it would be on par with it

USPS wont track.... UPS wont track and fedex was $200 :wow:

isnt dhl still around?

what are u shipping dank?

Trying to ship some shoes to EU

USPS SHOULD TRACK

ive shipped things to EU with tracking before

The cheapest option with tracking was like $140+ .... Not trying to spend all the money made on these shoes on shipping them :lol:

I just refunded dudes money >:

yeah ive learned my lesson dealing with non-us residents

i always tell them if they dont have a confirmed us addy then the shipping isnt included with the total & must be paid in full out of your pocket not mines

Back
Top Bottom