the thread about nothing...

21 and angry
I was like that at 21 too. Angry
mean.gif
no dambs given
story of my life bruh
define angry

HONESTLY this thread is a GREAT/PHENOMENAL thread.
also to the entire NT FAM :smokin :smokin :smokin
this is the one thread where it really feels like a brotherhood in a weird online way.
Idk if anyone else feels me on this but whatever.

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Also to the people posting their age anyone else notice that when you hit 18 time FLIES.

Yea it sure does go by fast! I guess cus when your a kid you had more time on your hands, now that you've grown up you either have work and that takes up most of your time or you have lots of things to do

Christian Bale is a great guy.
go on youtube and type in 'christian bale rant' ... he did a great deed this past week, but he is no saint lol
Well aware of that incident.

It was unwarranted but the crew member shouldn't have been walking around like that. Bale was on set for over half the day and it's obvious takes his work very seriously. He did the right thing and apologized a week later and is on good terms with that specific crew member.

Other than that he seems like a real humble guy.

Me and my ex talked on the phone. It was terrible, and I still can't tell if she is crazy or if I am. Got me losing my mind :smh: >: :frown:

Iono if I should even respond back, usually ends up in a back n forth argument. Complete mind F'ing at times. So stressful n depressing. Even tho I love her to death.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like playing some FIFA12 but then I get lazy and end up just watching tv, kinda makes me wonder why I got the ps3 after all :rolleyes

Me and my ex talked on the phone. It was terrible, and I still can't tell if she is crazy or if I am. Got me losing my mind 
mean.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
Iono if I should even respond back, usually ends up in a back n forth argument. Complete mind F'ing at times. So stressful n depressing. Even tho I love her to death.
That's pretty much how I feel to. I don't even know what we ended up arguing about today 
laugh.gif
 She means the world to me still and I'm trying to move on, but she is still all I think about 
frown.gif

HONESTLY this thread is a GREAT/PHENOMENAL thread.
also to the entire NT FAM :smokin :smokin :smokin
this is the one thread where it really feels like a brotherhood in a weird online way.
Idk if anyone else feels me on this but whatever.

I feel you man... I swear if I REALLY needed some help with something, the regulars in this thread would help with quickness :smokin

That's pretty much how I feel to. I don't even know what we ended up arguing about today :lol:  She means the world to me still and I'm trying to move on, but she is still all I think about :frown:
She was/is still my world.
Not trying to move on :frown:
I told her what I want..
Only time will tell.

I want Adaleberto's 
ohwell.gif

trying so hard to resist, this summer bod is hard to keep up 
laugh.gif

Kinda glad I didn't go out tonight too. Needed a night in. Plus I have work at 6 am

word, i cant see any emoticons either!!!
im using chrome, whats the fix?

u gotta right click every single emoticon and "Open Image in new tab"....in that tab it will read error 404, all u gotta do is refresh that page and the emoticon will load....that's all, i got the answer in the feedback section

Back
Top Bottom