the thread about nothing...

I'm glad this is the #1 most active thread.

I feel like we should all put our names in our sigs or something.
I love that at night it just turns into a 916 thread 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

That's pretty much how I feel to. I don't even know what we ended up arguing about today 
laugh.gif
 She means the world to me still and I'm trying to move on, but she is still all I think about 
frown.gif
She was/is still my world.
Not trying to move on
frown.gif

I told her what I want..
Only time will tell.
Man, I'm trying so hard to meet other girls and I think its just making it worse. 

My ex just sucks because everything I told her would happen between us because of this break, has happened and she is getting pissed at me for that

F adalbertos and Carolina's man. I thought those places were the **** :smh:

Come down and I'll show u some real mex food :wow:

Last edited:
F adalbertos and Carolina's man. I thought those places were the ****
mean.gif

Come down and I'll show u some real mex food
eek.gif

Yea ima simp, I love her. Wish I was on a comp so I could post pics
laugh.gif
 I know those two places ain't ****, but they are good late night drunk food 
glasses.gif

hmmmm debating on posting pics now

If I don't talk to my ex I'm good but then if she hits me up and we talk, after that I have the need to talk to her or hit her up Smh

All this depressing talk about ex's brought up the only girl I truly had feelings for. Split up last year. Tried to keep it on a friendly basis, but it's not working out.

:smh:

Watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Best thing to do getting over someone is not trying too hard and concentrate on you, and only you.

Watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Best thing to do getting over someone is not trying too hard and concentrate on you, and only you.

every time I watch that movie I think about my ex cause her last name is Marshall smh too many feelings attached to a movie I really like

I kind of like it. I remember NT had it back when it was on the old platform but the feature was removed not to long after the switch from ezboard.

Pardon the rant...

Most females I come in contact with are in love with love. They want the perfect storybook movie type love. It annoys me. I feel that if you try and make a relationship based off of someone else's its bound to fail.

Also ladies say they want a nice guy who treats them right, and when they finally get one they want you to do all this extra, off the wall super sayian 4 ish...and try and change you

500 days of summer saddens me

I want a burger, preferably 5 Guys or Wendy's

I ******g hate letting people borrow stuff. Unless I know them really well.

I take extraordinary lengths in taking care of my possessions.

Never had 5guys before, and it's right down the street from me :smh:

Had smash burger recently, that **** was :wow:

RCK- u post one, lll post one

Back
Top Bottom