the thread about nothing...

Penn State football players are all free agents. Coaches from other schools are literally waiting on them in parking lots while they workout to recruit them.
the players all came out and said they were all staying together. thats until the side money start flowing in..

I would feel so uncomfortable in that house
this. why would ...
sick.gif
I'd feel scurred at night time..

what.. the olympics started already.. how do you have games before the opening ceremony?
Olympics did not start yet. They're just exhibition games.
women soccer started at noon.
You sure it's not an exhibition game? The Olympics are scheduled to start on the 27th.
here's an article from yahoo:http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2012-summer-olympics-tv-schedule-july-25-173000450--oly.html

alex morgan went in
devil.gif
, usa beat france 4-2

hate taking out the trash on trash day during the summer.. there be maggots all over the god damn bag..

Coming out of class earlier and didn't close my bag properly. Laptop fell off and the screen is damaged, hard drive too. I can live with the screen damage but the hard drive means I lose everything. Everything.
mad.gif

Also, got a paper I have to finish for tomorrow so I'm stuck in the computer lab on campus.

Coming out of class earlier and didn't close my bag properly. Laptop fell off and the screen is damaged, hard drive too. I can live with the screen damage but the hard drive means I lose everything. Everything.
mad.gif

Also, got a paper I have to finish for tomorrow so I'm stuck in the computer lab on campus.
damn that sucks. bring the hard drive to the university's help desk. most computer services have the tools to extract the data from your hard drive

Back
Top Bottom