the thread about nothing...

damn that sucks. bring the hard drive to the university's help desk. most computer services have the tools to extract the data from your hard drive
Damn, didn't even think about that. Just took it to a computer shop by the crib to get it fixed. Dude took the hard drive out and tried connecting it but that thang dead man. Gotta be more careful with stuff, especially electronics.

So I went to the gym today and on my way out I saw a bunch of shattered glass (I was looking at the ground) and I thought to myself "damn, somebody got their **** broken." I look up and see it was from my car :x Not even mad tbh, I left my wallet out in plain sight (I always do this, funny how this time I got got). I'm just tight I have to clean up the damn mess, ugh. I have a feeling someone is doing this to me, cus on Monday coming out the gym there was a **** and some ******* drawn on the back window of my car. They're pretty bad artists, the drawings were horrible too.

TFW stolen empty wallet....

So I'm PMing people on Zeta-NT that are still lost in the matrix, and I come across this in the 'NT Has Moved' thread:

sanjay wrote:
"I wish they would figure out how to get their link working so that people wouldn't have to keep asking how to get there."

:lol: :lol: A thief complaining about people wanting to get to the better/original site, classic

Is there any way to replace the home button on iPhone 4's?

Damn, didn't even think about that. Just took it to a computer shop by the crib to get it fixed. Dude took the hard drive out and tried connecting it but that thang dead man. Gotta be more careful with stuff, especially electronics.

damn dude, that must've been a hell of a fall...sucks man, good luck on that paper 8)

just had a nasty headache.... finally got to :smokin ...felt better almost instantly
now to get the 5 dollar hot & nasty from llittle caesar's :x :smokin

Last edited:
Any Given Sunday right now on CMT

prob one of the best, if not best sports movie ever made :pimp: :pimp:

So I went to the gym today and on my way out I saw a bunch of shattered glass (I was looking at the ground) and I thought to myself "damn, somebody got their **** broken." I look up and see it was from my car
sick.gif
Not even mad tbh, I left my wallet out in plain sight (I always do this, funny how this time I got got). I'm just tight I have to clean up the damn mess, ugh. I have a feeling someone is doing this to me, cus on Monday coming out the gym there was a **** and some ******* drawn on the back window of my car. They're pretty bad artists, the drawings were horrible too.
TFW stolen empty wallet....
Check the parking lot camera for any clues? you piss anyone off at the gym or something?

Just the other day, I left my credit card on my driver seat when i went to the gym 
mean.gif
 almost gave me a heart attack when i saw it was still there.

any minute longer it woulda been gone b/c of rush hour and all

about to check out this swimming pools mixtape...intro sounding nice so far

I think this thread has become general forum to me

Back
Top Bottom