the thread about nothing...

I need these in my life, prices finally dropped on them

Thankyoubasedclearance

n1qgzn.jpg

2jfj2wz.jpg

Edit: You're in Kix

Last edited:
no i was asking her to go out with me saturday lol..I just met her last friday..

I know better than that...But i get what your saying..I asked her out too quick...this was my first time talking to her on the phone since I got her number last week

wish they could put out old screw tapes with better sound, even the remastered ones don't sound that great.

Last edited:
So i spit a perfect game yesterday only to have shorty pass out n crunch time... smh

Around 8pm i hit her with the usual do i know u from somewhere on FB. (Turns out i hoop/play flag with her bro) but anyway few hrs pass n i got the digits and start txtin steada fb messagin... few more hrs pass (like 1ish) and i got the pics rollin n like mad.:smokin
Shes now open and tellin me how she knows what to do wit it and she has has a no gag reflex n likes anal as much as anything... srs

She proceeds to legit send me at least 7-8 more photos of herself n boots n bras n panties or lingerie... so naturally at this point im feelin like top dogg and slam dunkin these **** so i try n throw myself an ally for tonight and the ***** falls asleep on me. Smh

She alrdy wanted me to hit the lake with her this weekend but ill be on vacay. So i mean i know she on it but sux now i gotta wait till sometime tonight to find out if imma b n her guts 2night or 2moro night... hella annoying

I ruined my whole gym routine. I was going 4 days a week and lost 12 pounds in one month. After that I haven't been that consistent with it since. This was back at the start of June. For the whole of July I've been to the gym three times :smh:. So I'm taking my !#$# to the gym later today and try and salvage these last few July days and keep at it in August.

Back
Top Bottom