the thread about nothing...

Waiting on 6 Rings MJ for his info
If he declines too then I'll just re-pick again...I'm seriously considering just deciding between you, MMG and, damn it's me since ya'll asked :lol:
or do the trivial thing like mentioned before next time around
I just want this out of my hand ASAP :lol: , I got some pretty good stuff to pass along
something told me you'd come correct with the box..from what i can tell you're a pretty stand up dude, that appears to be living somewhat comfortable 8)

I already have a box half full, so my body is ready, for trivia or whatevs :smokin

edit: pabs, do you think those moc toe boots are a little low profile? really want to pull the trigger but the front midsole looks a little sleek for a pair of boots with that many eyelets... thoughts?

I love fluevog. used to work right across the street from his san francisco store :smokin

Last edited:
What do you call a set of numbers that includes 1234567890?

I'm trying to solve this riddle at work and I cant even find the answer online.

So I read that Gunplay has a swastika tatted on his back and his reasoning for why he has that tatt......now I'm convinced he may be the most ingnant rapper out there. :smh:

What was his reasoning?
Maybach Music Group rapper Gunplay is opening up about the swastika tattoo on the back of his neck. When asked about the controversial ink, he told Pigeons and Planes"Yeah, it’s just my symbol of genocide to the bulls---. Mass murdering the ******--. Too much ******-- out here. I came to Nazi that sh--. I came to Hitler that motherf----r."

He didn't mince any words, continuing: "Put all the fake motherf----s in the gas chamber and gas your f--- ***. That’s what I’m here to do. So n---s better walk light around a n---a. I’ma show n----. I can talk but I’ma show n----s. All that fake sh--, I’ma call that sh-- out and I’ma stomp that **** out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

Fans on Twitter were critical of his statements and many found them insensitive. "DEAD @ the reasoning" said one while others added, "welp. Gunplay just put a cap on how famous he'll ever be." and "someone should buy gunplay a book about the holocaust, probably."

Earlier this month, Gunplay released "Real Ni--as"  featuring Rick Ross. Gunplay, a Miami native, has made many cameos throughout Rick Ross' career and is known as a raw, aggressive and gritty artist. This is on display on the new song with lyrics like, “I know real n---as that bucked trial, buckwild/ what now!, no space, no room, f---in’ move, watch out!”

Link: http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/26/gunplay-justifies-swastika-tattoo-nazi-references/

What was his reasoning?

Maybach Music Group rapper Gunplay is opening up about the swastika tattoo on the back of his neck. When asked about the controversial ink, he told Pigeons and Planes"Yeah, it’s just my symbol of genocide to the bulls---. Mass murdering the ******--. Too much ******-- out here. I came to Nazi that sh--. I came to Hitler that motherf----r."

He didn't mince any words, continuing: "Put all the fake motherf----s in the gas chamber and gas your f--- ***. That’s what I’m here to do. So n---s better walk light around a n---a. I’ma show n----. I can talk but I’ma show n----s. All that fake sh--, I’ma call that sh-- out and I’ma stomp that **** out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

Fans on Twitter were critical of his statements and many found them insensitive. "DEAD @ the reasoning" said one while others added, "welp. Gunplay just put a cap on how famous he'll ever be." and "someone should buy gunplay a book about the holocaust, probably."

Earlier this month, Gunplay released "Real Ni--as" featuring Rick Ross. Gunplay, a Miami native, has made many cameos throughout Rick Ross' career and is known as a raw, aggressive and gritty artist. This is on display on the new song with lyrics like, “I know real n---as that bucked trial, buckwild/ what now!, no space, no room, f---in’ move, watch out!”

Link: http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/26/gunplay-justifies-swastika-tattoo-nazi-references/

facepalm

just a little mid day rant..... and i hope im not alone when i say...

luis-guzman-41-1.jpg

how-to-make-it-in-america-reviewjpg-778b1324a9a26b49_large.jpg

amer.png

582927.jpg

SERIOUSLY STOP PLAYIN AND BRING BACK "How To Make It In America"!!!!!!

... the story, as simple as it was, had legs and i believe could have been developed nicely! the characters, good ambitious acting :smh:

btw

how hot was Lake Bell in that scene where she wakes up next to cudi BEFORE she puts on this top... :wow: :wow:
1026-lake-bell-america-19-480x480.jpg

if you haven't seen it Google + Daily Motion is your friend

Last edited:
Been lurking for 3 yrs till I finally made an account this year :pimp:
Why'd you lurk for so long and what made you decide to make an account?

I would get on during my computer class in high school, and most of the websites are blocked and it wouldn't let me create one. I had made one before but forgot my username :lol: so I finally made this one :pimp:

So I read that Gunplay has a swastika tatted on his back and his reasoning for why he has that tatt......now I'm convinced he may be the most ingnant rapper out there. :smh:

Gunplay is a basehead. Nothing that man does or says can be given serious thought.

Edit: Sixteen with Rozay and Andre is overrated man, I could barely understand what Dre was saying and the guitar solo sucked.

Last edited:
Let's dance in style,
Let's dance for a while,
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever,
We don't have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in a sandpit,
Life is a short trip,
The music's for the sad man,

Forever Young

What was the real answer? :lol:
I got 288.
288, I got it too, but I wasn't sure and deleted my work :smh:

48/2(9+3)
Based on PEMDAS you must solve what's in parenthesis first so,
48/2(12)
You must do Multiplication/Divsion based on which comes first in the problem going from left to right
24(12)=288

Back
Top Bottom