the thread about nothing...

Went see batman in IMAX last night in the largest IMAX theater in America , my body was not ready :smh: got out at 3 had to be at work at 8 :smh: today is gonna drag

Think I made a mistake eating the blazing wings at wing street :x they were delicious, but hot as fuuuuu and I gotta be at a closing today at 10:30 :smh: gonna be a long day if it goes longer than a couple hours.. please be like 45 minutes.. please

EDIT: and rice boy I'm pretty sure you can quote in tapatalk.. I've never tried it tho
laugh.gif
but I seen it there

also congrats on thinking you found the special lady in your life my friend

Last edited:
Think I made a mistake eating the blazing wings at wing street :x they were delicious, but hot as fuuuuu and I gotta be at a closing today at 10:30 :smh: gonna be a long day if it goes longer than a couple hours.. please be like 45 minutes.. please

You know they go out the same way they go in, right.

Think I made a mistake eating the blazing wings at wing street
sick.gif
they were delicious, but hot as fuuuuu and I gotta be at a closing today at 10:30
mean.gif
gonna be a long day if it goes longer than a couple hours.. please be like 45 minutes.. please
You know they go out the same way they go in, right.
My stomach already feeling weird.. any day but today would have worked.
frown.gif

something bout a fresh fade is so rewarding
happy.gif
Speaking of haircuts, haven't cut mine in two weeks.. after that long it don't eem look right. Had too much going on these last couple weeks to even think about a haircut
mean.gif

Yesterday I found out that one of my good friends and football teammate from high school killed himself. So sad. He was a good dude.... Now just another funeral and viewing to go to smh. RIP Andre Gray, you won't be forgotten.

Yesterday I found out that one of my good friends and football teammate from high school killed himself. So sad. He was a good dude.... Now just another funeral and viewing to go to smh. RIP Andre Gray, you won't be forgotten.

you know Dre? I posted about him a few pages back. He was a really really good dude, one of the few. They are taking up the Andre Grey Memorial Fund at PNC to pay for his funeral arrangements

you know Dre? I posted about him a few pages back. He was a really really good dude, one of the few. They are taking up the Andre Grey Memorial Fund at PNC to pay for his funeral arrangements

Yeah, I went to Peabody with him, he really was a good dude. I feel so sorry for his family. Im definitely going to be giving some money for the fund. SMH I still cant believe that this happened, he was one of the most positive people I knew. I just PMed you back bro.

Wish I could embed the video from that link but its Mark Hamill (the joker) reading Bane's court house speech as the Joker...

Working as an architect really blows sometimes.  This *&^&% ain't the way it looks on tv.

PS: Rich people really suck.....nah for real...they really suck!

Wish I could embed the video from that link but its Mark Hamill (the joker) reading Bane's court house speech as the Joker...

Pretty cool!

Man shorty just sent me a nudie nude......got me on 10 ready to take a half day at work today and go smash. smh

I'll just go get BK instead and stay at work...lmao

Back
Top Bottom