the thread about nothing...

See, Pabs got the joke 
laugh.gif

@shoyru  buns 
laugh.gif

broke up with my girlfriend the other day, have been dating for 2 years, talking for almost 3. Its hard, i miss not talking to her all the time, i dont know what to do. It was the right decision, but i dont know when is an appropriate time to start messing around with other girls or even just going on dates. 
right now, it'll help you forget your ex.

Saw John Mayer tonight in Brooklyn, dude killed it
pimp.gif
Poor dude looks so depressed like he might commit suicide since he started dating Katy. Broad has him locked down in a sweatshop producing songs for her when they aren't in public. Someone get him in a Sarah McLachlan commercial.  FREE JOHN MAYER.

Damn bros I miss my girl :frown: about to be a year since I last saw her....hate this stupid long distance relationship :smh:

Damn bros I miss my girl :frown: about to be a year since I last saw her....hate this stupid long distance relationship :smh:
i know exactly what you mean. :frown:  i miss him sooo much. i probably won't see him until after i graduate. :frown:  
Yea my girl is back home in Europe getting treatment for a medical condition...it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the 7hr time difference. Can't wait to see there next year though, will hopefully be popping the question once we are settled in together :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom