the thread about nothing...

So this is(day 2 of) insomnia...

When do the hallucinations kick in?
Your thinking of it wrong. There is no set time and you won't know if you are hallucinating. It's like being black out drunk. In the moment it seems weird but you won't remember it later. As far as remedy you need to find your own because it is more about personal comfort than anything.

Yea...work is going to be interesting tomorrow. :nerd:

I REALLY don't wanna go crazy doe fambs. Srs.

Dat chick soup for da soul :wow: :wow:

I actually started listening to this **** when I was in Europe and started missing home on my 4th day over there :lol:

No wisdom teeth here :smile:

Last edited:
break is cool n all but I'm ready to go back to school...I'm Callin it now by August of next year ill have my degree and 150 credit hours..hopefully by this time next year ill be getting ready to sit for my CPA exam :nthat:

Last edited:
break is cool n all but I'm ready to go back to school...I'm Callin it now by August of next year ill have my degree and 150 credit hours..hopefully by this time next year ill be getting ready to sit for my CPA exam :nthat:
I switched out from an accounting major. I could not handle it anymore and had a horrible professor that made me look elsewhere. Have a buddy that passed his CPA exam couple months ago. Goodluck!
-3 more finals this week then I am done till mid January.

sick.gif
Never will eat this
Got my Invicta Watch that I bought on Cyber Monday.. it looks sick.
Pics
nerd.gif

what spot?
Barclay Center. First time going there, place is tiny but I like the look a lot.
I think that place is huge. Iy looks like a spaceship

got to work realized i never send ebw a pic for the xmas card...sends pm...looks back 3 pages...sees xmas card |I

morning tan
last outdoor soccer game of the year tonight at 8pm....its gonna be freezing but its the championship game. The team we are playing we have never beat....they beat us the last 3 times we have played. But last time it was 2-0 they scored some what early then at the end of the game we pushed forward trying to get a goal had a bunch of chances but couldn't finish and they scored on a counter near the end of the game. Confident we have a good chance tonight

after these last two finals tomorrow afternoon I'm about to act sooooooo ignorant :evil: :evil: Enjoying my last few days of no age drinking limit too :evil:

but not too ignorant cause you see... the way my bank account is set up...

Last edited:
last outdoor soccer game of the year tonight at 8pm....its gonna be freezing but its the championship game. The team we are playing we have never beat....they beat us the last 3 times we have played. But last time it was 2-0 they scored some what early then at the end of the game we pushed forward trying to get a goal had a bunch of chances but couldn't finish and they scored on a counter near the end of the game. Confident we have a good chance tonight

Go get em :smokin

I'll get you in another ps :wink:

after these last two finals tomorrow afternoon I'm about to act sooooooo ignorant :evil: :evil: Enjoying my last few days of no age drinking limit too :evil:

but not too ignorant cause you see... the way my bank account is set up...

Tis the season for almost empty bank accounts!

SO ADORABLE OMG HAZ TO HAVE

Finally got my girl her Christmas gift!

But what about mine :nerd:

got to work realized i never send ebw a pic for the xmas card...sends pm...looks back 3 pages...sees xmas card |I

morning tan

hope you lose.

:Jking0821

good luck man. win it for TAN.

Back
Top Bottom