the thread about nothing...

When did NYC escalator rules change? Walking up the escalator, keep left. Standing on the escalator keep right...

Sleep?

Who needs it?!?
I do, don't get enough tho
Same here... I need 7.5 hrs minimum to not regret the sleep I did get. 
laugh.gif

Weekends though I get only like 6 hours cause I'll go to bed at 3am and get up at 9.

Send it to me! Huge Packer fan, bigger than Fraij who lives in NY.... I live in one of the houses across from Lambeau and paint my fence every Saturday with a new message based on our opponent, maybe a free hand paint sketch of Favre and McCarthy talking about their strained relationship in one of the Lambeau rooms over a box of pizza, and much much more.

Some meddling kid graffiti'd "Brett Favre's best season statistically was in a Vikings uniform!" on my fence the other day. Made me drink 8 beers before noon instead of my usual 6.

Last edited:
Send it to me! Huge Packer fan, bigger than Fraij who lives in NY.... I live in one of the houses across from Lambeau and paint my fence every Saturday with a new message based on our opponent, maybe a free hand paint sketch of Favre and McCarthy talking about their strained relationship in one of the Lambeau rooms over a box of pizza, and much much more.

Some meddling kid graffiti'd "Brett Favre's best season statistically was in a Vikings uniform!" on my fence the other day.
Finally, a fellow wisconsinite in tan 
nthat.gif
 i thought i was all alone 
laugh.gif

Some meddling kid graffiti'd "Brett Favre's best season statistically was in a Vikings uniform!" on my fence the other day. Made me drink 8 beers before noon instead of my usual 6.
obama_iswydt.gif

Some meddling kid graffiti'd "Brett Favre's best season statistically was in a Vikings uniform!" on my fence the other day.
Finally, a fellow wisconsinite in tan 
nthat.gif
 i thought i was all alone 
laugh.gif

Nah son, pics or it didn't happen. I'm requesting pics of Lambeu from your house! 
laugh.gif

If I open one fortune cookie, then open another...does that void the first fortune cookie message?

Back
Top Bottom