the thread about nothing...

I thought I was finally over my ex, when we were together she was a goody goody and we were firsts for everything(started dating at 16, only 19 now). Almost 2 years into it, I find out she's a JO
30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't sure what to do but eventually just let go of everything that had to do with her. We hadn't talked for a little over 8 months, not 1 word. She calls me last weekend and talks about getting back together. I turned her down and all but it just brought back all those feelings
frown.gif

To go along with it, I miss my boys from high school. Grew up in a small town and had the same friends for about 10 years. I'm 2 hours away from them all now in college and I'm real friendly and outgoing so I have a lot of friends at college now but none of them are that close to me. I miss having a few friends who I was tight with to talk to anytime. Quality>Quantity. During the days when I'm at class, working out, at work, just chillin on campus, I'm real friendly and talk to everyone. But I seem to enjoy being alone more and more each day. I am happier lurking general and playing fifa while listening to music than I am when I'm hanging out with my friends at college. Anyone else go through this or anything similar? I'd love some help because I really just don't know what to do, it's really awkward for me cause I've never been like this before.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

WHICH MOD KEEPS DELETING MY D.C. HAS THE WORST DRIVERS POST? YOU FROM DC? YOU THE ONE CUTTIN CATS OF LIKE YOU GIVING OUT BUCK 50'S? SHOW YOURSELF RAT SUM $$$#*!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So I got hit with the curve. Hit the club last night and met this shorty. Had nice convo, danced for a bit, then asked for the number as I was getting ready to bounce. I thought it was all good...hit her up today, no response. Feels bad man
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I thought I was finally over my ex, when we were together she was a goody goody and we were firsts for everything(started dating at 16, only 19 now). Almost 2 years into it, I find out she's a JO
30t6p3b.gif
I feel like this statement deserves a story to go along with it...elaborate, please.

Originally Posted by AME416

30t6p3b.gif
I feel like this statement deserves a story to go along with it...elaborate, please.

i worked out today. Let out a lot of frustration. In da club played on my ipod and i contemplated masking up
laugh.gif
feeling great now. Went car shopping. Just to look. But i feel amazing right now
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
We started dating my soph year, her fresh year of high school. We went to Catholic school and were your typical good kids, it was rare for kids in my school to drink, smoke, or be smangin' it before freshman year. We dated for 2 years straight, she was my first everything and vise versa. Come junior year 2 days before homecoming, November 18, 2010, one of my chick friends tells me that this guy she chills with has been gettin with my girl. The dude happened to be at the volleyball game we were at(my girl played) was real open about it, showed me texts, told me about everything that went down. I shoot her a text just askin whats up with her and this guy while she was taking stats for the varsity and her reaction was just 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
. She says "we need to talk, meet me in the hallway"
30t6p3b.gif
We go out there and she just lets it all out saying that it was a mistake and all this ##@%. I ask if he was the only one, she said yeah but I still ended things on the spot. Get to school the next day and one of my boys who wasn't there the day before was like dang I heard what happened and I was like
ohwell.gif
 thanks. He then asks me if I'm only mad at my girl or if I'm mad at my other boy too. I was like 
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
 no? Why would I? Turns out one of my close boys was also messin with her and at that point I let her have it. I met up with her after school. Made it seem like we were getting back together only to just go off on her about how *$%$$# it was that she did that. She leaves crying and begs me not to tell her parents, her fam was cool and I was real close with them, I couldn't hurt them like that though.

Need more? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

i want to chill with Anthony Bourdain one day. Just smoke a cigar and talk. Dude seems mad chill.

30t6p3b.gif

Need more? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
No. Tough break bro
tired.gif

I swear, reading stories like this makes me super paranoid about being in a relationship. Damn you NT.
You took the highroad, I couldn't. You sir, are a scholar & gentlemen.

Just saw the footage of Fabrice Muamba collapsing on the pitch and them tying to revive him right there in front of 30,000 people.
30t6p3b.gif
The crowd chanting his name, people with tears in there eyes looking scared and as a former soccer player seeing that I just started to cry. He's still alive but apparently he's fighting for his life. He's in my prayers.
frown.gif

Need more? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
No. Tough break bro
tired.gif

I swear, reading stories like this makes me super paranoid about being in a relationship. Damn you NT.
Thank you. There were a few times that I almost broke down and told them because living in a small town, I saw her mom and dad at least once a week or so. They would ask me what happened and stuff and I just kept saying that things didn't workout. It really made me seem like an *** because it was 2 days before homecoming so I had to pull a %@%@+ move and just say that she broke up with me just to help me save face with them because they supported me so much and were like a second fam to me. Oh well, talked to her parents the other day and after hearing how they're real worried about her being depressed and as sad as it was to hear that, I couldn't help but just be like 
tumblr_lz4xhh48HX1r1awquo1_500.gif
pimp.gif

Need more? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
No. Tough break bro
tired.gif

They were in high school. High school relationships aren't and never should be indicative of how adult relationships work. Still grimey as hell tho.

Talked to her parents the other day and after hearing how they're real worried about her being depressed and as sad as it was to hear that, I couldn't help but just be like
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You sir are NOT a scholar and a gentlemen. 
Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

They were in high school. High school relationships aren't and never should be indicative of how adult relationships work. Still grimey as hell tho.
True. I meant level of griminess when it comes to relationships topics in general on NT.
Regardless of how good you have it, makes you wonder.
30t6p3b.gif

My hearts a stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Oh, Oh
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh
To my stereo
Oh, Oh, Oh
So sing along to my stereo

Talked to her parents the other day and after hearing how they're real worried about her being depressed and as sad as it was to hear that, I couldn't help but just be like
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 You can take that right away from me, anyone in my position would've been like 
eyes.gif
 "I'm sorry" but in their mind just be like "
pimp.gif
 I know I'm doing better"

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

True. I meant level of griminess when it comes to relationships topics in general on NT.
Regardless of how good you have it, makes you wonder.
30t6p3b.gif
Yea in that regard I def feel you

Back
Top Bottom