the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I really enjoy British t.v....Misfits, Skins, Top Gear, Being Human. Too bad two out of the four are potentially falling off or already have...

Anything with Ramsay on BBC.

pimp.gif
How could I forget Gordon Ramsay? He's brutal when he's critiquing those hellholes called restaurants 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

Watch The Inbetweeners. Amazing Brit show. Also The original Office!!!
i have yet to see the tv show, but did u catch the movie? funny stuff 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

Watch The Inbetweeners. Amazing Brit show. Also The original Office!!!
i have yet to see the tv show, but did u catch the movie? funny stuff 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

saw the movie then watched the series then watched the movie again and it was 10x funnier

cant wait for the next movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

i think i've shed a tear every day for the past 2 or so months. Depression and lonliness sucks. Having 0 friends is even worse. It sucks when u feel a certain way about someone and they don't.. I refuse to put myself through that again. Granted, 90% of it was my fault or whatever.

So many chicks like me. I don't even know why..i'm pretty damn boring. It was pretty fascinating knowing that plenty NTer's think im "cool" or whatever. I'm not 
laugh.gif

I leave my phone home everyday & when i get back..0 missed calls or texts. feelsbadman. Bout to cut that %@%@ off. Bought a car even tho i knew i didnt need it . 

This IT %@%@ is getting tiring. Dell has to be the worst company to work for, even tho the $$$ is good. Dealing with rich white clients is getting to me..90% of them are complete #%%@!@++ and feel they're above you for whatever reason. 

This one client got me so mad that i stole her wallet and threw that %@%@ in the garbage. 

Took the cash out and gave it to a bum. 

Depression has me eating like a madman. 

I may eat 4-7 meals a day...I've gained so much weight that most of my clothes don't fit me anymore. I look sloppy and don't give 1 @%%$ about it. I haven't gotten a haircut in almost 6 weeks. I look like and feel like crap..

Reading this just hit home for me. Friends from childhood have turned into enemies. I spent the last 5 years in school, working hard as #!%! everyday thinking that once I get this engineering thing going, I could at least relax and be comfortable. Not even...entry level engineering position making intern money. I don't know if it's me or my situation but I got buddies in the SAME position pulling 60k+. #!%! is truly depressing. Stopped smoking to focus on this state exam just so I can get my pay grade up (hopefully).

I definitely relate to that line about your phone. My phone STAYS empty...if it vibrate, it's because I got an email
laugh.gif

I can't tell you the last time I been out on a Friday/Saturday night. Ain't been to a club in years.

I drive fast as !@%+ on the freeway....hoping that if I crash, it's good enough to kill me. I'm not that lucky though. I was doing 100+ in the pouring down rain today...and I'm still here. It's selfish, but it's how I feel these days.

Not to mention the system in the car (I know you can relate) is fading in and out...I've had these L7's for damn near 6 years now and I know it's just a matter of time until they go out.

The most ironic part is I live a block away from Disneyland....the happiest place on earth, but I sit here alone typing this. I guess what I really want to say is that I can relate to your struggle, but this ain't the end. #!%! will get better. I refuse to let this be my situation forever. Eyes don't always stay wet with tears. These trials and struggles are lessons....and as long as we don't let them kill us, we'll come out better on the other side. Life is like that sometimes. I really believe that.

Gotta help my fellow N'ters out…
I completely understand where you guys are coming from, I've felt this way. Did some some evaluation, and things started to change for me. 

CHANGE HAPPENS ON THE INSIDE OUT. In all aspects of life, change happens on the inside out. You want your phone to be hot? You want to have more friends and be more active socially? From the inside out. Take care of your body, your appearance. Find some time to work out, and really focus on bettering yourself physically. Combine this with getting a haircut, and regularly keep one. Two things right here will immediately shift the way you feel. You can also sit down, and write out all the things you are happy about, things you are grateful and thankful for, this will force you to focus on all the good that you have in your life, even if you don't see it right now. Do this once a day, or as often as you deem necessary. Also, really try and smile. Be happy. If it isn't genuine, fake it. Keep faking it until it becomes genuine.

Do these things for about 30 days and I guarantee things will start to change for you. You'll become more vibrant and cheerful, and you will find yourself just naturally finding new friends, new experiences, and overall, you'll be a happier person and find that life is truly GOOD, it's AWESOME, and should be lived this way everyday.

shoeking2101 good post
smile.gif
....will apply to the life of the man thats typing this....

There was every orb conceivable on Isaac Newtons tomb, except one: The orb which fell from the heavens and inspired Newtons life's work. Work that incurred the wrath of the church until his dying day.

what is it?

So this is a thread about randomness... In a forum about randomness
Cue xzibit pic with spoiler of weebay gif, followed by a spoiler of the Alonzo Mourning gif.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

i think i've shed a tear every day for the past 2 or so months. Depression and lonliness sucks. Having 0 friends is even worse. It sucks when u feel a certain way about someone and they don't.. I refuse to put myself through that again. Granted, 90% of it was my fault or whatever.
"Told myself you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company."  Real +@+@. Then you got the girls part. That crappy feeling when you realize she knows that you're hung up on "someone you used to know" even though you really want to love her more than you do, and that you're going to #$## up something real because you can't let go of something fake. She is now you, and the cycle continues.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There was every orb conceivable on Isaac Newtons tomb, except one: The orb which fell from the heavens and inspired Newtons life's work. Work that incurred the wrath of the church until his dying day.

what is it?

anyone taking a shot at it?

what is it?

Apple, it's not that mind-bottling
laugh.gif

What else is in the 96 pages before this?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

what is it?

Apple, it's not that mind-bottling
laugh.gif

What else is in the 96 pages before this?

u saw the da vinci code
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom