the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I want to ask for a credit line increase. Right now i've got a 500 dollar limit, i owe about 110 bucks on it now. I always pay on time.
Am i likely to get approved, how much should i ask for? should i pay it off completely before i ask for it, or get into more "debt" on it?

Whats the best thing to do here?
Im just trying to establish some good credit.

so have you seen a increase in your credit score since you started the first loan......?

seven figures leap the hungry mouths. the beast, he comes to you. he's a hunter for a lonely heart in the season of the sun..

don't you know it's true?

Norrr-wayyy.... ay-ay... ay-ay-ay-ay-ayyyy....

A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders time to celebrate (tree hats)x 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Florida State lost
frown.gif

Just broke up with my girl because neither of us were happy

& its the day after my 20th birthday...

I've smashed a 45+ gilf a bunch of times, she's married, I did it in her house in her bed, no shame.

But she still won't buy a young goon Polo
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Yo, I just a huge moment of realization.
It was a what the $@#% am I doing with my life moments.

I'm horribly out of shape, I'm broke, I'm socially awkward, and I'm overall just not a good person.

I'm not happy with myself guys.

I've been sitting here for an hour and I've devised a plan of action, my procrastination dies tonight, Monday, March 19, 2012.

-I'm going to manage my money better.

No more eating out, no more unnecessary spending.

-I'm GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

I've been slacking hard on this subject, this changes today.

-I'm going to be more social.

No more being a sloth

I know this seems like a long shot, but right now, I'm done.

I'm in full attack mode right now, my life changes today.

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

I got a boner literally just staring at AME416's avy. I don't know how.
*Checks King's avy*
jackoff.gif

I think I'd pay to find out more info about my avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Yo, I just a huge moment of realization.
It was a what the $@#% am I doing with my life moments.

I'm horribly out of shape, I'm broke, I'm socially awkward, and I'm overall just not a good person.

I'm not happy with myself guys.

I've been sitting here for an hour and I've devised a plan of action, my procrastination dies tonight, Monday, March 19, 2012.

-I'm going to manage my money better.

No more eating out, no more unnecessary spending.

-I'm GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

I've been slacking hard on this subject, this changes today.

-I'm going to be more social.

No more being a sloth

I know this seems like a long shot, but right now, I'm done.

I'm in full attack mode right now, my life changes today.

good to hear erick.....currently going through a similar transformation.....

I am your neighborhood friendly NT and i support anyone stepping on tough times to open a door for a new/better life.....

p.s. i dont say YOLO because im not the man to call what happens after this life(another story/thread)........but im forsure going to make it a great one to remember...destiny is ours....
happy.gif

I havent watched sportscenter in like 2 months and I started wacthing it tonight. Holy +%*% I realized why I stopped watching all they do is talk about twitter and facebook. Like IDGAF why Eric Snow is in a flame war with chris brown.

AlBooBoo5 wrote:
I havent watched sportscenter in like 2 months and I started wacthing it tonight. Holy +%*% I realized why I stopped watching all they do is talk about twitter and facebook. Like IDGAF why Eric Snow is in a flame war with chris brown.

maaaaaaaaaaaaan.......i swear i feel you......i hate when sc/espn is always talking about things besides sports.......to me clearly showing what the media is really about....veering away from sports start covering drama/entertainment/allegations.....its for the extra views, tv ratings and advertisements = money........

"u.s. is about money and controversy"
-floyd mayweather

Back
Top Bottom