the thread about nothing...

going to cook a steak today
pimp.gif

i'd rather watch this fast & furious marathon right now than the tourney since Duke lost. Tokyo drift may be my 2nd favorite movie ever.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

the other day I was so busy and stressed I ran to McD's for some lunch between jobs and paid and pulled off...

It took me till I was back at work to realize I never even got the food but didnt have time to go back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, bro. I feel ya. You had moves to make....

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

i think i've shed a tear every day for the past 2 or so months. Depression and lonliness sucks. Having 0 friends is even worse. It sucks when u feel a certain way about someone and they don't.. I refuse to put myself through that again. Granted, 90% of it was my fault or whatever. 
"Told myself you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company." �Real +@+@. �Then you got the girls part. �That crappy feeling when you realize she knows that you're hung up on "someone you used to know" even though you really want to love her more than you do, and that you're going to #$## up something real because you can't let go of something fake. �She is now you, and the cycle continues.

all this, i didnt want to get into a long distance relationship or get close with anyone after my breakup (this is demize if you remember my thread about her cheating on me., anyways)

she kept nagging, and i fell for her hard....then i moved and shet just went down from there...now she doesnt even want to talk to me and
forget about everything, but ehh at least i got it in, on to the next one.

never getting that close to a female again tho

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I really enjoy British t.v....Misfits, Skins, Top Gear, Being Human. Too bad two out of the four are potentially falling off or already have...

Anything with Ramsay on BBC.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x 10000000000000000000000000000000^10000000000000000000000000000000

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by cap1229

This cover is dope.

yes it is. you see that dude on the right with the full beard? Swag on one hundred thousand trill he has. Grandmaster of the stone face AND grandmaster of plucking that string.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone taking a shot at it?
Apple, it's not that mind-bottling
laugh.gif

What else is in the 96 pages before this?

u saw the da vinci code
laugh.gif
Nah I haven't.  Is that movie any good? I used to hear all sorts of hoopla over it but not in recent years.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I drive fast as !@%+ on the freeway....hoping that if I crash, it's good enough to kill me. I'm not that lucky though. I was doing 100+ in the pouring down rain today...and I'm still here. It's selfish, but it's how I feel these days.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jesus, go get some help.

stupid b*$%# a#% co worker of mine can't go to get some pizza with me...and we planned this for weeks....oh well taking it to go...

depend and trust noone but yourself

went to a house party last night, by far the WORST DJ ever... Rack City was played every other song I'm not even joking, while transitions were doodoo. Boy learned from DJ Hero and thought it was that easy

I really wish this dude Laurent spoke better English. He's learning but not fast enough. Doesn't really matter in the end but still.

I want to ask for a credit line increase. Right now i've got a 500 dollar limit, i owe about 110 bucks on it now. I always pay on time.
Am i likely to get approved, how much should i ask for? should i pay it off completely before i ask for it, or get into more "debt" on it?

Whats the best thing to do here?
Im just trying to establish some good credit.

Jump's on the way over. She took the kids for a trip down the hatchet once. Hoping she'll do it again.

WHICH MOD KEEPS DELETING MY D.C. HAS THE WORST DRIVERS POST? YOU FROM DC? YOU THE ONE CUTTIN CATS OF LIKE YOU GIVING OUT BUCK 50'S? SHOW YOURSELF RAT SUM $$$#*!!!!!!

-I'm done chasing females. Only letting them fall in my lap.
-Parents getting a divorce soon. I'm 20 so I'm chill about it but I gotta 12 yr old sister who doesn't know what to think anymore. I'm gonna be there for her as much as I can.
-Got 2 part time jobs at the mall and quit a factory job a few days ago. The factory job was over 30 miles from my crib, I couldn't take the drive anymore(esp for only $9.50/hr). Waiting to see if this was the right choice. Thx for listening NT

The yuku magician is back at it like a jack rabbit. I should probably take an NT break until he gets his %*++ right.

Back
Top Bottom