the thread about nothing...

JagpQ.gif

On the road again....9 more hours and I'll be home....This ish killin me
You the best homie.  The most I can be on the road for is  6 hours.  8 in a bad snow storm seeing my dad at college.

-just watched snl on demand for  3rd time for my fave bit and I can't find it.  Sucks!!!!

-tempted to ask my cousin to hook me up with his frat bro who works at jordan brand.  Maybe he'll be at his wedding.

-My co worker called me a food racist the other day. I think I might be.

This thread is hilarious!

Bout hook up the tortilla, hotdog, melted cheese, and el paso for the breakfast.
My Mexican friends always have that 'The Black Guys not doing it right!' look on their face.
Ah well, more for me Suckah!

"Ok well i ride around and she rollit up, she give me head while i hold the blunt
So the best part of me wakin up aint got chit to do wit no folgers cup"

-doughbeezy

[thread="329154"]and that Beyonce album[/thread]
[thread="329154"] [/thread]
[thread="329154"]:nerd: [/thread]
[thread="329154"] [/thread]
[thread="329154"]:lol: [/thread]

Bey talking all sexual liberation of women jazz....after she got married.

Bey got these birds talkin bout "they a grown woman, they can do what they wanna". No *****, you need to take care of your damn kids instead dropping them off at your mommas house while you go do the same **** that got you in this predicament in the first place.

Beyoncé sellin dreaaams. I guess that's the key to the music industry, just tell people what they want to hear. Even if it's a bunch of bull.

caved and bought a pair of bred 1s off a dude on ************* for 330 smh. there goes the 3 bills my aunt gave me for christmas.

caved and bought a pair of bred 1s off a dude on ************* for 330 smh. there goes the 3 bills my aunt gave me for christmas.
I know that feel! I just had to pay someone just to get the kicks in my cart!!!

Crazy days we in!!!

3 bills from your aunt ? 
eek.gif
  i wish my aunt loved me that much 
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody buy me anything at all....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom