the thread about nothing...

Proud of my brother, he got 2 pairs of 14's from 05! Deep Forest Greens and black/varsity reds. He also got a pair of Air Max's from 2009. I looked at the year, and the condition they're in had me like :wow: He said,"I like them a lot, and they're from 2005 too! I think I'm gonna be the only kid at school with them" I simply smiled. :pimp: It's a good day for him and me Tan famb. Welcome back el doctor!
Well, it's a start...
Lol if you look at all of his shoes, they're mostly in the 2003 - 2008 era, with the exception now of the Air Maxs.

Whats up NT been weeks since i posted here, hows everyone doing,

last sunday of the year, thank jesus for this day

Lets all go to a woman and put your face in those chesticles and say Happy new year 8)

Since this is probably the only place I could ask this due to my insane nba 2k skills.I have won myself the privilege of getting any Nike Bball including the Yeezys if they ever release , Jordan  ,Adidas and reebok basketball shoes once a month since i looked at the upcoming releases  and i found nothing that i would honestly rock.What is the most hyped up shoe?They probably are't getting the preludes doe if they actually did i would be all over that! 
pimp.gif
 PS the retail price doesn't matter since its for free.

Last edited:
Since this is probably the only place I could ask this due to my insane nba 2k skills.I have won myself the privilege of getting any Nike Bball including the Yeezys if they ever release , Jordan  ,Adidas and reebok basketball shoes once a month since i looked at the upcoming releases  and i found nothing that i would honestly rock.What is the most hyped up shoe?They probably are't getting the preludes doe if they i would be all over that! :pimp:

Def any prelude kobes, the stuff in january is crappy, but all the prelude kobes have been dope

Last edited:

I took 3rd in a wrestling tournament yesterday, feelsgoodman.

I worked harder this time around, and my work is finally paying off.

Well done... where was the tourney?
South Jersey, faced a couple district and regional rivals, so it was good to scout my competition
come February for District Championships. 
[COLOR=#red]
What grade are you in?

i miss wrestling. :\

State and Nationals were the best. [/COLOR]

Def any prelude lobes, the stuff in january is crappy, but all the prelude lobes have been dope
That's the thing they haven't released any of those here in MNL it's looking doubtful we'll get any week by week so far the YOTH is the frontrunner i'm just gonna be praying they release the red octobers that is probably gonna net me nice watch or hopefully a trade for the plats.
pimp.gif

Since this is probably the only place I could ask this due to my insane nba 2k skills.I have won myself the privilege of getting any Nike Bball including the Yeezys if they ever release , Jordan  ,Adidas and reebok basketball shoes once a month since i looked at the upcoming releases  and i found nothing that i would honestly rock.What is the most hyped up shoe?They probably are't getting the preludes doe if they actually did i would be all over that! 
pimp.gif
 PS the retail price doesn't matter since its for free.
tired.gif

Oh yeah, welcome back @YeezusDisciple
 . What a name....
was good beh beh
Good to have a regular back, just leave my angus alone

[COLOR=#red]Your Miami Dolphins folks............................. :smh:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom