the thread about nothing...

Secretly all women want relationships, they're just scared and want the right one.

Yeah, not really. I don't want to get married or anything. I'm cool on my own, maybe it will change in the future, maybe not.

EDIT:
I'm sure this applies to a lot of people, not just women. But it does not apply to my life at this moment.

Last edited:
Secretly all women want relationships, they're just scared and want the right one.

Yeah, not really. I don't want to get married or anything. I'm cool on my own, maybe it will change in the future, maybe not.

EDIT:
I'm sure this applies to a lot of people, not just women. But it does not apply to my life at this moment.

No I get what you mean, i'm that way. The best ones are the ones that catch you in that moment though, off guard, with the same philosophy towards relationships but ya'll just click.

This has me
roll.gif

Aww look at little @newmoanyuh  with the pink socks in the front

EDIT:

Kinda but I feel lonely at times... :\

Reasons for murder :nerd:

Random or plot :nerd:

Extremly smart rich druggie kid killed his ex gf in his apt, first gunshot then mutilated her entire body just cause he could.
Afterwards, he ran to Mexico with some chick, parents called looking for their daughter, he said leave him alone, parents are like f that, go to his apt, break down the door and see their daughter in bits and pieces.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Cave :x :smh: |I

My boi is asking for a unique store name for a sneaker spot catered for them hypebeasts.

My boi is asking for a unique store name for a sneaker spot catered for them hypebeasts.
EvilDeadStock

Deadstock Dungeon

Grateful Deadstock

Citadel Sneaks

Clout Sneakers

Sole Kings

Dynasty Sneakers

Future Classics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom