the thread about nothing...

Everytime I go thru a drive thru and I get a penny or a nickle, I throw that **** out my window 
laugh.gif
save them and throw them in a jar. then take them to a coinstar. it adds up papi. a years worth can get you 12 tacos and some vodka. srs.
I've done that before.... started when I was like 15 and counted them with a past acquaintance/lover of mine when I was like 21... in those 6 years I had saved about $120 in change 
ohwell.gif

It took like an hour to count.

Haven't counted how much I have since then. 

Last edited:

Everytime I go thru a drive thru and I get a penny or a nickle, I throw that **** out my window 
laugh.gif
save them and throw them in a jar. then take them to a coinstar. it adds up papi. a years worth can get you 12 tacos and some vodka. srs.
12 tacos for a year of keeping your coins and putting into a jar, then to go to coinstar and lose time changing it to bills.

time is money, coins ain't adding up to the time you waste getting your 10$.
you left out the vodka papi. can easily save up 50 bucks in change that does not include quarters.

laugh.gif
I've done that before.... started when I was like 15 and counted them with a past acquaintance/lover of mine when I was like 21... in those 6 years I had saved about $120 in change 
ohwell.gif

Haven't counted how much I have since then. 
what did you buy
nerd.gif

Nothing..... I gave the quarters to my mom since she needed the change for parking. But made my mom take the rest of the coins for real cash when I needed to pay for a flight down south to see said past acquaintance/lover....

I've lost the passion to save change ever since.

Last edited:
I was spending $100 for return flights 2-3 times a month.

Oh how nice it was to work before I got into the nursing program :lol:

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.

I take it that you believe everything these rappers say...

Word to that midsing 92bricks
Not sure how this is related to what I said, not even being sarcastic. Dude could ball and had scholarships on the table.
He had offers but he wouldn't qualify at any of those schools academically , he went to junior college in TX and got kicked out.
Didnt know about the grades thing good looks

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.

I take it that you believe everything these rappers say...

Word to that midsing 92bricks
Not sure how this is related to what I said, not even being sarcastic. Dude could ball and had scholarships on the table.
He had offers but he wouldn't qualify at any of those schools academically , he went to junior college in TX and got kicked out.
Didnt know about the grades thing good looks

Dudes dont realize how hard it is to get to the nba, let alone get on a college team...

I doubt he got 'looks', Ive seen the tape of him playing...he was decent maybe d3 nice but not nba nice.

Rappers stay gassing themselves up.

Yaooo TAN, break was good. Glad to get back to the grind. And by that, I mean check TAN 20+ times daily. :nthat: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom