the thread about nothing...

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.
I take it that you believe everything these rappers say...

Word to that midsing 92bricks
Not sure how this is related to what I said, not even being sarcastic. Dude could ball and had scholarships on the table.

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.

I take it that you believe everything these rappers say...

Word to that midsing 92bricks
Not sure how this is related to what I said, not even being sarcastic. Dude could ball and had scholarships on the table.
He had offers but he wouldn't qualify at any of those schools academically , he went to junior college in TX and got kicked out.

Last edited:
man camron is a G.

637a.jpg

First Canada invents basketball, then poutine.

Now they get rid of the penny?!?!

Yall are finally on the right track 
nthat.gif

Everytime I go thru a drive thru and I get a penny or a nickle, I throw that **** out my window 
laugh.gif
save them and throw them in a jar. then take them to a coinstar. it adds up papi. a years worth can get you 12 tacos and some vodka. srs.

Everytime I go thru a drive thru and I get a penny or a nickle, I throw that **** out my window :lol:

save them and throw them in a jar. then take them to a coinstar. it adds up papi. a years worth can get you 12 tacos and some vodka. srs.

12 tacos for a year of keeping your coins and putting into a jar, then to go to coinstar and lose time changing it to bills.

time is money, coins ain't adding up to the time you waste getting your 10$.

Back
Top Bottom