the thread about nothing...

Why do guys buy those designer coin purses, if you're buying designer stuff you don't need coins :lol:
I'll bring swag back to the coin purse :nthat:

Last edited:
Spending one more day in San francisco. Having a great time so far!

All you Bay Area sneakerheads, I see y'all ha

Last edited:
Bruhs, for the internet to be so vast it really is small. Be careful what you put out because it really had a way of resurfacing.

gllahone84 gllahone84 what's good dude

I hit my guy up at 130 today since I wanted to buy a copy of IBD and was walking around the hood. Dude wasn't home but he said he'd be back in an hour or two and he'll come through then. No big deal I was gonna just read that paper then anyway so I say ok and walk home. Fast forward to 745 I realize he still hasn't rolled through :lol: so I hit him up and he tells me he forgot :lol: :smh:

I need to cuff a girl for nights like these where it's dumb cold and there's playoff football on.

Last edited:
@gllahone84 what's good dude

I hit my guy up at 130 today since I wanted to buy a copy of IBD and was walking around the hood. Dude wasn't home but he said he'd be back in an hour or two and he'll come through then. No big deal I was gonna just read that paper then anyway so I say ok and walk home. Fast forward to 745 I realize he still hasn't rolled through
laugh.gif
so I hit him up and he tells me he forgot
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I need to cuff a girl for nights like these where it's dumb cold and there's playoff football on.
See...
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

That's why I can't wait for some stores to pop up....
laugh.gif

I need a chick too man, haven't been in a relationship in 3 years. 

Back
Top Bottom