the thread about nothing...

this dude i knew back in middle school religiously ate ramen noodles everyday. i used to pay him 25 cents to jump down a flight of stairs and he would use that change to buy a bag

he sneezed one time and and a piece of noodle came out onto the tissue :x

ever since i have discovered movie box on my JBed ipad...then i can save to ps3....my life....will never be the same

How do you link from the pad to the ps3? Do you have a blog link or anything? Thanx boss

basically like this. You need to be jailbroken....log into ifile...click the wifi button to make your files viewable via the web....type the url into the playstation browser....ifile will show up...find the movies...save to ps3.

the movie files from movie box save in like var - mobile - library - artwork i think....the final folder is artworks...its strange

this dude i knew back in middle school religiously ate ramen noodles everyday. i used to pay him 25 cents to jump down a flight of stairs and he would use that change to buy a bag

he sneezed one time and and a piece of noodle came out onto the tissue :x

i dont see how people love those

ever since i have discovered movie box on my JBed ipad...then i can save to ps3....my life....will never be the same

How do you link from the pad to the ps3? Do you have a blog link or anything? Thanx boss
basically like this. You need to be jailbroken....log into ifile...click the wifi button to make your files viewable via the web....type the url into the playstation browser....ifile will show up...find the movies...save to ps3.

the movie files from movie box save in like var - mobile - library - artwork i think....the final folder is artworks...its strange
I ran out of reps, but thank you!!

one day....

Why do  chicks need to put on makeup to go to the gym anyway? Get your workout in and get the eff on. Chicks like that irritate me, and that means you ain't really about working out, you just want to look good pretending to work out.

Gym = daytime club.

You ever watch the gym bird in action? Its funny as hell. They walk around, texting, do some bs leg machinge, smile at dudes and if she really likes him, she'll get on a machine next to him. No matter what it is.

Why do  chicks need to put on makeup to go to the gym anyway? Get your workout in and get the eff on. Chicks like that irritate me, and that means you ain't really about working out, you just want to look good pretending to work out.
Gym = daytime club.

You ever watch the gym bird in action? Its funny as hell. They walk around, texting, do some bs leg machinge, smile at dudes and if she really likes him, she'll get on a machine next to him. No matter what it is.
You sir have described the gym bird to a t
laugh.gif
. When I go to the gym, I'm there from an hour to 90 min. I come in seeing chicks there and leave them, not nary exercise was done. It's sad. I like yoga pants/stretch pants tho, jiggling mass makes time on the bike disappear, but you can't get caught staring too long
laugh.gif

^ I get hot real easy. I sweat like Patrick Ewing, but thanks for the tip. Creep
laugh.gif
. You know what tho? I stopped caring about being caught, and believe it or not, some women didn't mind me staring, just don't look extra creepy doing it
laugh.gif

Dudes riding around with their windows down blasting music in 34 degree weather is unappreciated as hell :smh: :smh:

^ I get hot real easy. I sweat like Patrick Ewing, but thanks for the tip. Creep :lol: . You know what tho? I stopped caring about being caught, and believe it or not, some women didn't mind me staring, just don't look extra creepy doing it :lol:

If you guys wanna laugh, watch We're The Millers. Didn't expect it to be as funny as it was.
Yeah, I felt the same way. I didnt think I was going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised.

:x I hate that show. Pure garbage.

I think its time for me to vanish :nerd:

Dont go !

Damn just got the call saying my grandpa passed away, my dad was planning on leaving early this morning but all the flights were booked :smh:

|I Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

All dogs and cats are afraid of the sound of someone gargling.

Not my cat... my kitteh is fearless.

Radio just said today is the most annoying day of the year lol

Sounds about right

:lol: repped.

that's -24 F.

:smh:

Stay cool Canada

one day....

:smokin

Gym = daytime club.

:lol: :lol: So much real life.

First day of class went well, seen an old friend...but I lost my headphones...and had to buy these cheap Sony ones :smh:

Dudes riding around with their windows down blasting music in 34 degree weather is unappreciated as hell
mean.gif
mean.gif
I drive around in the rain with the windows down n music blastin'. I love the rain tho.

Gotta go on a jobhunt later today. Wish me luck 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom