the thread about nothing...

Gym = daytime club.

You ever watch the gym bird in action? Its funny as hell. They walk around, texting, do some bs leg machinge, smile at dudes and if she really likes him, she'll get on a machine next to him. No matter what it is.
Too real. lol

[COLOR=#red]Goodbye!!!! Finally!!!

Bring Chud back home.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE name=""im" url=""/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/205290#post_19501394""]

[QUOTE name=""Marco23"" url=""/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/204660#post_19484830""]

[QUOTE name=""Mark" url=""/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/204660#post_19484787""]
We doin slim fit girbauds for 2014.
if some girbauds or NBA jeans were made in this fit i would definetely cop

flat-head-3012.png
[/QUOTE]

What is that fit name?

[/QUOTE]
flathead 3012s
[/quote]

[COLOR=#red]ty sir.

I wear levis but I just want the cut... I need to taper my current levis to fit my jean to shoe ratio. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well looks like i get to do the Mr. Mom thing again tomorrow. NO school for my kids two days in a row due to weather. Not going to lie, this would be a lot easier if the Packers had won yesterday :smh:

#simpleminded.

Never paid past retail for shoes that are personal and got MANY pairs that dudes would like up for at retail / below retail / free.

What's the difference between this some $40
Levi's?

Stop peacocking for other dudes.
what's the difference between some nike dunks and some Air Jordan 1's? they look the same to most people

sneaker enthusists know the difference just like denim enthusists know the difference between some levi's and a different brand

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
#simpleminded.

Never paid past retail for shoes that are personal and got MANY pairs that dudes would like up for at retail / below retail / free.

What's the difference between this some $40

Levi's?

Stop peacocking for other dudes.
what's the difference between some nike dunks and some Air Jordan 1's? they look the same to most people
sneaker enthusists know the difference just like denim enthusists know the difference between some levi's and a different brand

Dunks are actually a better shoe than the Jordan 1. The AJ1 is an afterthought model of the Dunk that was hastily produced so Nike could sign MJ by giving him his own shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom