the thread about nothing...

I see you're in SA. you work in the branch or the call center?

John Blair, he does the samething expect he's in the Houston location.

How about Christian Peralta?

Thoes are my dudes, I used to work with them.

I work in the call center.

jbcLX8X798lajK.jpg

Last edited:
i just found out that one of my high school classmate became a pronstar :wow: :x  

i'm kinda shook.......
Not gonna drop a name? Smh NT. :smh:

oh word? Singulair side effect is anger problems? I used to take it back when I was younger and stopped idk why. Back to your question though no u won't feel different. Ask your doctor about advair as a substitute.

yeah my doc has been doing all he can to keep me from going on advair. i usually only use it when im having complications with my asthma triggered by a cold or something. but it takes a toll on your body too. im only 2 days into no singulair & i got a little out of breath on the walk to work today, but no big difference so far.

and noticeable side effects from the advair bruh? my singulair gave me the shakes too btw, is there any of that with advair?
No, no side effects its just a hassle compared to singulair because singulair is once a day from what I can recall advair is twice daily I think.

oh word? Singulair side effect is anger problems? I used to take it back when I was younger and stopped idk why. Back to your question though no u won't feel different. Ask your doctor about advair as a substitute.

yeah my doc has been doing all he can to keep me from going on advair. i usually only use it when im having complications with my asthma triggered by a cold or something. but it takes a toll on your body too. im only 2 days into no singulair & i got a little out of breath on the walk to work today, but no big difference so far.

and noticeable side effects from the advair bruh? my singulair gave me the shakes too btw, is there any of that with advair?

Info on the advair as well...?

I still use a ventolin inhaler for when I need it. Maybe once every 2-3 days in the winter and once 4-7 days in the summer.
advair no noticeable side effects qhen I was taking it but maybe it varies on person. Advair does work in my case but I stopped taking it just out of pure laziness on my part. I should get back on it.

am i the only one not wearing them "joggers" or what ever you call them 
i've been wearing soccer pants for mad years. but now that tapered sweats are "in" i cant find a pair in my size anywhere.
mad.gif

i only sleep in them though. i dont understand how dudes around here are trying to stunt in them with sneakers on in the middle of winter. smh.

I just gotta get through my shift today then im off on thursday. I dislike my job so much. :frown:

Shorty I talked to got mad I wants the stuff back that she bought me....(I'm going to tell her no) but what would you do?

Not gonna drop a name? Smh NT.
mean.gif

No, no side effects its just a hassle compared to singulair because singulair is once a day from what I can recall advair is twice daily I think.
advair no noticeable side effects qhen I was taking it but maybe it varies on person. Advair does work in my case but I stopped taking it just out of pure laziness on my part. I should get back on it.
every time i've taken it, my dr has stressed to rinse my mouth out afterward. you ever get thrush from not rinsing it out properly? i think its some sort of yeast crust that forms on your tongue. it looks terrifying.

Back
Top Bottom