the thread about nothing...

yo MMG, I am writing a book that talks about balance (a theory of life that my grandfather came up with)... doing final edits now, I will send you a copy when I'm done...
I'll take a copy as well, how much?
realtalk i have always been thinking about this theory too that everything in life is in balance.

whether its something simple such as night and dark or good and evil

for every positive there is a negative. if u do something good today someone will do something bad to balance it. this is why sometimes i try not to be to happy because i want to keep myself balanced if i become too happy then one day i might be too sad. does that make sense?

can u explain ur theory?
i would also be interested in this book
long story short, I have sat down with my grandfather every sunday for the past 2 1/2 years and wrote a book about his life. He is the youngest of 9 children, was dirt poor. He went from the slums of hawaii (seems like an oxymoron) to becoming a 76 year old psychiatrist who still surfs every morning. His life story is CRAZY as he was a patient in a psych ward (depression) a year after he was in charge of the hospital ward. His conclusion - the key to life is living a balance between the following...
- WORK - career, finances, professionalism
- FAMILY/FRIENDS - relationships, listening/enjoying and helping those you love
- PHYSICAL HEALTH - staying fit and healthy, diet, drugs etc
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH - faith or mental peace/stability, mainly peaceful internal reflection (whatever your religious preferences may be)

the book goes into detail about each, and is filled with his personal stories along with my opinion on the subjects discussed. (basically contrasting then and now)

I am 98% complete, have publishing all lined up, and just awaiting a final draft from my editor...

when it is all said and done this will be one of the major accomplishments in my life, and do not want to make a single dime from this book, as it is the goal of my grandfather and I to create something that will HELP PEOPLE and not help our wallets.

I will try and give out as many copies as I can afford to those who are interested on NT
smokin.gif
okay i dont read much but id be interdasted in this book. seems like you are trying to spread a good message and i want to receive and decipher that message.

Just finished season 1 of Prison Break.

Season 1 of Prison Break>>>Season 1 of Breaking Bad(even those there was only 7 eps.).

arnold-schwarzenegger-come-at-me-bro-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-735.gif

Barely anything went according to the plan.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just finished season 1 of Prison Break.
Season 1 of Prison Break>>>Season 1 of Breaking Bad(even those there was only 7 eps.).
arnold-schwarzenegger-come-at-me-bro-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-735.gif

Barely anything went according to the plan.:rofl:

agree...

but Prison Break gets really bad after season 2, where Breaking Bad gets really good after season 2

yup after season 2 prison break was horrible but man those two first seasons were epic. i was straight up addicted to that show like no other

started drinking at 6, passed out at 9.... and now i just woke up 
laugh.gif

I took a 5 hour energy drink and now I'm hungry. There is nothing to eat at my place...fml

Last edited:
I have to get up at 8 as I can't sleep and my phone got turned off today :smh:

So glad I'm getting out of town this weekend. I haven't drank in a months, but I will dive in a swimming pool of liquor Saturday night. :pimp:

I need an A in 151.
But I'm not even studying anymore. I keep getting distracted.

I'm sure you'll do fine. Just gotta look out for those distractor answers that she puts. I hate those they always get me.

BTW you brought out some heat today :smokin

Back
Top Bottom