the thread about nothing...

I'm sure you'll do fine. Just gotta look out for those distractor answers that she puts. I hate those they always get me.
BTW you brought out some heat today :smokin

I'm not as stressed out about it. Hopefully we'll do well.

Thanks.
Sitting in the sun for an hour was :x .
I felt like I had black plastic garbage bags over my legs because of how thick the denim was - my legs were drenched in sweat. I really wasn't trying to go to the office hour review because I was feeling uncomfortable.

Fam,

Who is this angel?!?

tumblr_m81djdS6Hs1rydnnzo1_500.jpg

Any tips for waking up earlier x_x

other than going to sleep early.

Two different alarms. I place them in the two ends of the room and they go off at the same time so I have to walk and turn them both off. Never fails

doesnt work. I have my iphone on speakers, i have alarms set every 10 minutes and the phone is literaly 1-2 feet from my head. |I you can hear it thorugh out the house too, but for some reason i'm like used to it :x

I'm not as stressed out about it. Hopefully we'll do well.
Thanks.
Sitting in the sun for an hour was :x .
I felt like I had black plastic garbage bags over my legs because of how thick the denim was - my legs were drenched in sweat. I really wasn't trying to go to the office hour review because I was feeling uncomfortable.

Yea it shouldn't be that bad. I just gotta read the questions multiple times....Seriously I was sweating like crazy and my back was drenched in that black tee. After I got my scantron I ran into her and she said "Are you coming"...I felt obligated to say yes lol. You didn't miss much; nobody really asked any questions. We just looked over the past exams.

I'm not sure 
laugh.gif
 just used to not telling people bout NT or talking about it 

Back
Top Bottom