the thread about nothing...

I do not know how ill react if I happen to bump into one. None of my friends actually know that I'm into sneakers cus wear the same stuff over and over.

Man I bumped into a nt'er today at sac state. Was getting my offical transcript and was stopped by this asian dude asking me what happened to nt website/ asking my user name and bout my collection/ wanted to buy my 04 jordan 12 blk/red off my feet lol. It was awkward as hell. I wasn't comfortable talking to him at all. Was wearing the nt fitted at the time so that's how he knew I was on NT.

Thats awkward 
laugh.gif

That's the worst when people try to act hard about being a shoehead that they'd be willing to buy the kicks of your feet 
roll.gif

Prepare... Prepare my friend for the greatest journey you will ever encounter in all of our insignificant lives. leave no road unwalked, no stone unturned for it is in that historic mark in all of video games NOOO! in storytelling NOOO!.... experience NAY!!!... movement... will you really discover what is called Art.

Dave Chappelle having a show tonight and the ticket price is $54. :x :x
I've been hearing that his shows have been awkwardly terrible too 

all depends on the crowd. heard his memphis show was wack, but i went to his dallas show the next day and he started off hot. started to decline through the show

50 isn't bad to see a "legend" i suppose. plus what else you got to do tonight?

that beat tho.:x

and anything with robots singing is alright with me. yes i know its called a talkbox/vocoder

and all these tracks got me feeling like im in out run the video game.

Last edited:
Left or right wing? That's kool, you play for a club then?

Both - I prefer Left though as im stronger with my right foot so like to drift inside on that foot

I play for a small team in minor leagues - represented my district when i was younger and quicker :lol:

Left or right wing? That's kool, you play for a club then?

Both - I prefer Left though as im stronger with my right foot so like to drift inside on that foot

I play for a small team in minor leagues - represented my district when i was younger and quicker :lol:
Crazy bruh, I love playing that same position as well :lol: and also keeper
That's kool bruh, good luck today

Does anyone know how to post pics from the iPhone using photobucket? Or is there another alternative for posting pics from mobile devices?

^^

Can't wait...

Getting my Fire Red 4's today 

Frank Ocean Tomorrow 

Saturday getting tatted then hopefully sucked up by a chick 

Good weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom