the thread about nothing...

:x :lol:

Praying that me and the mrs get this spot that we seen and fell in love with yesterday. Still pissed that we had to pay $140 fee for a place only to get denied tho :smh:

Praying that me and the mrs get this spot that we seen and fell in love with yesterday. Still pissed that we had to pay $140 fee for a place only to get denied tho :smh:

Good luck with the place fam

About to turn 25 and just got out of a 6 year relationship about 2 months ago. Kind of at a crossroads in life

still waiting on that package from knightlovesqueen. hoping son didn't sell my info to Nigerians :smh:

lmao my bad bro. things got hectic around my way.

i havent forgotten about u or antidope. i should mail some schwag soon.

i finally got around to sending out lebron laces for cats who asked in the lebron ix thread.

again sorry for the delay

About to turn 25 and just got out of a 6 year relationship about 2 months ago. Kind of at a crossroads in life

I've been there. If i can offer some advice, use the time to get to know yourself better. The things you did before you had a relationship. Work out, take a trip with friends, and just get back to enjoying yourself and your life.

whatever you do don't just start plowing through women! Does more harm than good

Good luck with the place fam

Think of it as a transitional phase and it is a temporary time/place in your life where a lot of growth will come from. Uncomfortable situations bring out the best in us, comfort and complacency dont assist you in becoming a better person.

once you stop revolving your life around getting women life is so much easier, no stress, jus let them come to you :smokin

i've been using those ketchup cups all wrong..did anyone else know u can fan them out to maximize how much u can hold?

original.jpg

:smh: mind is too blown now..

Drake Bell on twitter getting ethered :

Alot of celebs have been getting ethered lately , what's going on ?

not sure who the hell drake bell is, but did he respond to her by saying her talent level is zero?

that pic of justin beiber is photoshopped with makeup right?

Last edited:
When my boss sneezes it sounds like he's doing a hadouken.

First time I heard it, I was so shook...thought he was having a heart attack

Good job bro, I remember your thread you posted a while back :smokin

Appreciate it my dude, yeah time flies...from Government worker to sitting in jail watching everything implode to getting everything back and then some has been a non-stop two year grind. I knew watching those 2010 NBA Finals in a cell that this obstacle would be crushed, life is better than ever.[/quote

can i ask what happened

Back
Top Bottom