the thread about nothing...

perfect-flbp-boobs-39.jpg
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i was on the bus this morning and RR Phantom pulled up next to my seat at the light...

i gave the guy a thumbs up for his nice vehicle but he didnt acknowledge me back :frown:

Was his car stock?

I only give credit to those riding with mods an they always confirm you recognize. No matter how expensive or not the car is to start. Clean work means they appreciate cars like yourself most the time.

'Sup y'all, lady on my floor is going to ask me if I speak Spanish so I can help her interpret for a patient. I look at her every morning and say good morning. She never speaks. Did she really think I was gonna help her? I really wanted to tell her FOH to her face, but I remain professional. We also have a language line which is so easy to use, a caveman can do it, yet people don't take advantage 
indifferent.gif

'Sup y'all, lady on my floor is going to ask me if I speak Spanish so I can help her interpret for a patient. I look at her every morning and say good morning. She never speaks. Did she really think I was gonna help her? I really wanted to tell her FOH to her face, but I remain professional. We also have a language line which is so easy to use, a caveman can do it, yet people don't take advantage :stoneface: .

I wouldn't have helped her

'Sup y'all, lady on my floor is going to ask me if I speak Spanish so I can help her interpret for a patient. I look at her every morning and say good morning. She never speaks. Did she really think I was gonna help her? I really wanted to tell her FOH to her face, but I remain professional. We also have a language line which is so easy to use, a caveman can do it, yet people don't take advantage 
indifferent.gif

I wouldn't have helped her
I didn't 
laugh.gif
. I told her to use the language line.

There's this milf that I've been seeing at the gym. Reminds me of Lisa Ann but without the absurdly awesome assets. Would clang and bang for sure.

Last edited:
Slater got the moves.

I love when girls dress like what Hudge is wearing. no shoes either, I know her feet dirty as hell :evil:

Back
Top Bottom